[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, January 31, 2014

You appear just like a dream to me.

(Ripped from Kaiyuan)

Happy Chinese New Year to all! :D

So today was 初一 :D I had a bad start, because I overslept and my mummy was screaming all over the place. Furthermore, although I prepared everything (ie. laid out all my clothes and shoes and everything already), but it slipped my mind to prepare my accessories T.T So yeahs, I tried on various accessories today before I was willing to leave my house. LOL! /burden/ Side note: I want to buy rings!

(My CNY ootd)

Please ignore my cramped up face. LOL, :D First time in a million years that I wore a skirt, LOL! && damn it, my tan lines are super obvious. Sobs. My bag don't fit, but at least it is new and because I forgot to shop for a bag T.T

(More pictures of my ootd ^^)

(Posing with my meimei's 独眼熊)

We headed over to my paternal grandparents' house first. Spammed eating 鱿鱼丝 (my favourite) and super enormous pineapple tarts that is almost the same size of a golf ball. Hahahas, :D Collected many angbaos from my relatives, and my 小姑姑 even gave me souvenirs from Thailand. Say cheese! ^^ New loots for Chinese New Year (but unfortunately, 她太不了解我了 because the skirt and top is too loose for me, and the bag is too frilly -.-)Okayys.. But it is the thought that counts, so still a major thankyou to my lovely aunt.

After staying for awhile, we visited my maternal grandparents' next (I'm closer to them since I stayed with them for the past seventeen years of my life :P). More angbaos to collect! Woohoo!~ Ate a simple lunch there. Got 猪脚醋 for lunch! ^^ I only like the sauce, LOL. Then we had a mini gossiping session with the girls in the house (except my cousin, Ainsley, because I'm not close to her). My mummy, grandmother and aunt (Ainsley's aunt) were gossiping about their husbands. LOL! Quite interesting stories, yeahs. Side note: Please die die do not marry somebody who is addicted to smoking or drinking. Life will suck like hell.









Hahahas, #whatwedowhenwearebored :D Spammage of pictures, but I know you love my pictures :P My pretty innocent sweet looking face. ^^


When my world is falling apart,
When there's no light to break up the dark,
That's when I look at you.

When the waves are flooding the shore,
When I can't find my way home anymore,
That's when I look at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment