[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, February 1, 2014

You are surrounding all my surroundings.

Chinese New Year Day 2 :D

Yeap, I didn't went visiting as usual. Hahahas, :D I meant, I don't visit people on Day 2 of Chinese New Year, LOL! I went nature walks at Labrador Park last year, but this year my parents decided to give nature walks a miss, and hence we went 春到河畔 instead. Super crowded! x.x

(The unglam me posing with the 财神爷)

Okayys, 财神爷 is very far from me in the picture. LOL! :D If not I will be crushed to death if I went nearer, it is freaking crowded. T.T Everyone is pushing and cutting my queue. Zzz, got this old uncle best. I was queueing up for some drinks (the queue is bloody long), then he suddenly cut into my queue. So my mummy was telling him to queue from the back, and he was like "I queue already! Just that everyone cut my queue, so I decided to run all the way to the front." Wth?! I cut back his queue, so he was still behind me. Omg, we must strive harder to achieve a more gracious society!!

(Selfie time!)

My hair was in a mess. && I'm sweating like a pig although there was night breeze because of the crowd. T.T LOL! Side note: This is the first time I wore a shirt out. ^^ #achievementunlocked


(Bad year for rats)

Sobs! D: Must go 打小人 soon to 赶走霉运! I think I'm going temple tomorrow. LOL! Today's plan was to go shopping in IMM and maybe grab a bowl of Blackball. Yumyum! /drools/


(family photo)

Omg, I figured my faces in all my pictures are like super cramped up. Bangwall. Next time at night don't ask me take picture!!! LOLOLOL!~



Another memory and I'm asking myself
How can I let the past be the past
Once and for all, take a hold of the future
And not let it control what I aspire to have
What's done is done, and it's time to start again
Can't let it tear me apart again

No comments:

Post a Comment