[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm tiptoeing on broken glass,


 "You cannot have a better tomorrow if you are still thinking about yesterday's problems."

Yeahs, so I had a small tiff with one of my close friend, Yangfan, yesterday. Arghs, because he made Amanda helped him copy his lecture notes. Wth. Why can't he copy himself? Why make others help him do his work? It is not as if he is busy or something, he is just slacking throughout the whole lecture. I don't see the point in people helping him to do his 'homework'. Zzz, so I just flared up at him.

P.S. Because my PMS mode was on yesterday, so my emotions were riding on a roller coaster. I was super sensitive yesterday, watch out if you stepped in my radar. LOL! :DD I will make up with him tomorrow, I guess. He can't be angry with me during his birthday unless he don't want his birthday present. LOL! ^^

Anyways, a little note for Yangfan (whom I'm sure is not reading this blog, hence I will be super straightforward because I know he won't bash me up):
"Happy Birthday in advance! Must 快高长大, and try to control your temper. I appreciate your merits, but sometimes I really feel like bashing you up due to your annoying teasing."

LOLOL! :D This week was alright, quite tiring though. I had CCA section dinner yesterday with the lovelies (Xiaofang, Junho, Kiyee, Wanying, Shiwei, Xinze) at Popeyes. ^^ Yummy yummy, I think I pretty much prefer Popeyes to KFC now. Hahahas! :D I like to eat their chicken tenders. LOL. So I was super tired till I fell asleep in the middle of the conversation. T.T Super paiseh can! I feel like digging a hole now and jump in. :/ But I won't because I knew Amanda will miss me too much. LOLOL! :D

Anyways, thanks to Adrian Bell, my week became super 不爽. Arghs. A 1.5h hour, I only attended 30 minutes because he made me run errands for him. Wth. && he kept changing his instructions, then afterwards 'scold' me for not following his instructions. Hey dude, I'm also a human. I cannot read your mind.

So this week, he made me go to the bookshop to collect some notes for my class. However, when I got there, the bookshop was not yet opened. So I went back to class, and he scolded me for running around in the college because I was supposed to wait for the bookshop to open. Ohmanzxc. So I went back to the bookshop, and the bookshop auntie said there was nothing for me to collect. So I went back to class and he told me to print this newspaper article. The article was bigger than A4, but he told me to "rescale it to A4". So I thought he meant use the printer (technology) to re-scale. Then the bookshop guailan me again, saying I made her life so difficult. Ohgawd, it is definitely NOT me. Then because I haven't return to class in ten minutes (yes, he asked me to return back to class in ten minutes, which is a mission impossible), he told the class something about the 'GP rep being naive" (yes, I'm the GP rep), and he went to the bookshop personally to scold me. He wanted me to cut out and paste the newspaper article so the final product will be A4. Wah, he thought I have magic wand is it. How am I supposed to finish so many things in a mere 10 minutes?! 

Enough ranting, I will post about my CNY days 3 and 4 in the next post, because I don't like too long a post, hence I shall not combine with this post. Okayys, I'm getting naggy. Perhaps it is the influence of Wendy Ng and Mr Ng's power. T.T Everyday nag nag nag. Arghs! I'm going bonkers soon!




Your face has faded but still lingering on,
Because light strikes a deal with each coming night

No comments:

Post a Comment