[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love,

Chinese New Year Day 3! :D

Super belated post, but whatever. Went IMM and JEM for a shopping trip. Woots! :D I didn't really buy anything, just a top. My sister and mummy spammed buy, and they spent about hundred plus on clothes. Zzz, there wasn't my share. Ohwell.

(Lunch at Potluck Eatery)

So I ate at this eatery called Potluck in IMM, because usually the queues were all darn long, except for this day due to Chinese New Year. Lucky us, (y) LOL! Ordered fish head curry, claypot yong tau foo and claypot prawns with vermicelli. Hehes! The fish head curry was not that good. I couldn't a whole fish, the meat was scattered everywhere. T.T The yong tau foo is not bad, because they have this special sauce. But their best is the prawn dish. Woohoo!~ I love seafood, I love vermicelli, and I love their delicious sauce. ^^

(Blackball for dessert!)

So I had my favourite dessert, Blackball! :D Super yummy, ohgawd. I think I had introduced this dish before, so I'm not going to elaborate much on this. But hey, it tasted super good. Even my mummy, the fussy eater, says so! :DDD Cheers!


(My pepper 'dinner')


(My mummy's pepper 'dinner')

So I had dinner at Pepper Lunch. Nothing special, but yeahs, because it is new year, I decided to order something more special (I always order the salmon pepper rice because it is one of the cheapest and I'm super broke). I ordered this hamburger steak thingy (cannot remember the full name), which tasted awesome! I'm serious. Then my mummy ordered some chicken and mushroom curry rice, which is also not bad. Not spicy at all, perfect for me, but I still prefer my hamburger steak. LOLOL! :D My sister ordered the beef pepper rice whilst my daddy ordered the chicken one. Nothing much special, hence no pictures. My blog is special, you see. :P Hahahahas!

I shall post the Chinese New Year Day 4 another day, because I am super lazy now and because the pictures are in my sister's phone. Ohwell, I guess my blog is soon becoming a food blog again. Bangwall. LOLOL! :DD But hey, life is too short to not eat good food. 



I thought you were my fairytale,
a dream when I'm not sleeping,
a wish upon a star that's coming true.

Why did I let myself believe that
miracles could happen?
Because now I have to pretend that
I don't really care.

Now I know you are not a fairy tale,
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star just don't come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment