[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, February 13, 2014

We often cling to our fairytales until the the price for believing them gets too high.

Chinese New Year Day 4! :D

The long-awaited post, hahahas! So on this happy day, I went to Bugis with my mummy and dearest sister for a shopping trip! Woohoo!~ Heng my daddy didn't join us. He surely complain about having to walk for super long hours (it isn't that long actually) and that we spent too much. Zzz, >.<

Anyways, we had Swensens for lunch! Something that only we can enjoy if my daddy isn't around :/ Since he only eats Chinese food. Bangwall T.T

(Rodeo wings for appetiser!)

(My mother ordered some beef thingy, which is simply irresistible!)

(Chicken teriyaki spaghetti for my sister)

(My all-time favourite crayfish pasta!)

(Banana split for dessert!)

(interesting 'rocky something' ice-cream with dry ice!)

Hahahas, then we went shopping at around Bugis. Spent approximately hundred plus dollars that day (and the day before, oops). LOL! :D Then we went to the nearby temple to pray, to pray that I can get rid of my unluckiness. Hehes! YEAHS, and my life is getting better - I'm not as sway as before already. LOL!~

Went Lot 1 to meet up with my daddy for dinner at the food court. I shared a plate of fried rice with my little sister because I am quite full. Hehes! :D Great that my appetite became smaller! So this practically sums out my whole day for Chinese New Year Day 4, :D It wasn't very fun, but quite fulfilling as I got to enjoy another day with my family.



I hear you in my dreams,
I feel your whisper across the sea.
I keep you with me in my heart,
You make it easier when the life gets hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment