[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love can bend and breathe alone, until the end it finds you a home.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

So yeahs, a few days ago during PE, I actually vomited. Ohgawd, you have no idea how embarrassing it was. I was running halfway, then my throat decided to gave way. Arghs. I was 'excused' from CCA afterwards, a good thing. :DDD Special thanks to Amanda for taking care of me while I'm feeling sick! Life is great with such great accompany. Hehes!
Then I was feeling much better on the way home, but still decided to meet up with my sister in case something happens to me again. As in, if somebody I know is around me, they can help me if I puke again. /touchwood/ I won't want that to happen as well. Hahahas! :D Reminds me of my stomach flu scary moments. Arghs! /erase memories from my mind/
To kill boredom, I decided to head over to Gongcha for a drink to reward myself for my hardwork the past few days. Ordered honey latte thingy, that doesn't taste that bad, but I will prefer my usual, the Gongcha Special Milktea with milk. LOL! Something like that one, I cannot really remember. I usually just point at the menu :P
I passed the person the money, and before he place the money into the cash register, I stopped him and waved my Watsons card in his face to get my discount. Yet, being unreasonable, he merely glared at me and said that it was too late. With that, he immediately kept the money into the cash register. Worst incident ever, ohgawd! Fortunately, the other kind auntie decided to refund me my money (Watsons card have 15% discount if you buy Gongcha). Woohoo!~ Such aunties are nice people who put in the effort to make the world a better place. She spreads kindness around to everyone of us, and we should do it too. It is a like a cycle, you know? #smallactsofkindness
Alright, I shall proceed on doing my Valentine's Day gifts for the kiddos already. Valentine's Day is a day to say thanks for the people around you. We do not only have to spend time with your boyfriends or girlfriends, it is also a special day to celebrate with your best friends, to show your appreciation for them. ^^ Hehes, I sound so professional :P Ta-da!
I'll fix these broken things
Repair these broken wings
And make sure that everything will be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment