[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love give us a fairytale.


(Ripped from Tumblr)

Hehes, I went out with DJ on Wednesday for an early celebration for Valentine's Day. (: Super annoying, I had CCA on Valentine's Day and it freaking ends at 8pm. Wtf? My Valentine's Day is gone like that. Arghs!

Went to eat Kushinbo buffet at Jurong Point (Boonlay MRT), and it is freaking expensive. Although there was Ladies' Affair Night (promotion for sweet little girls like me :P), I think we chatted for too long that we exceeded the time, so it was back to the normal price. Ohmanzxc. It was $40+++ per person. I think I will prefer Kiseki (at Orchard), it is cheaper and the food is roughly about the same. However, Kushinbo was DJ's favourite restaurant, so... LOL!:D


(See the yummy salmon? I had roughly about 5 plates of that. LOL! ^^)

After eating for 2 hours plus, we went to take a stroll around the mall, before heading home. Yes, I have school the next day, so went home earlier that day. He sent me home as usual, and we had a heart to heart talk session at my letterbox area. It was freaking frightening because I don't know what time my daddy will be back from his dinner, and it will be doomsday if he saw me and DJ alone. T.T My parents are strict like that. /sobs/

He gave me two Craftholic as my Valentine's Day gift. YAY! :D I super love it! But again, it is super expensive again. Cause he gave me the two medium-sized ones! :/

(I haven't open the vacuum pack thingy, so the right one looks abit squashed)

So yeahs, that ended my sweet Wednesday. :D Thankyou for the buffet. Thankyou for the Craftholic. Thankyou for enlightening me. Thankyou for everything. ^^


I'm sailing through the sea,
To an island where we'll meet.
I'll hear the music fill the air,
and you'll put a flower in my hair.
As the world keeps spinning round and round,
You hold me, right here, right now.
I'm really lucky to have you by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment