[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, February 15, 2014

I don't need a compass or map, my heart already points me to you.

(Ripped from Tumblr)


Happy Valentine's Day! <3

I feel blessed to receive such great gifts from the people around me. So happy! Side note: The above tumblr picture is dedicated to my special bestie, Amanda Seah the penguin. (: Hahahas, I'm so sorry for the belated valentine's day present. I will pass it you later when we meet! I'm done with your present already! It is handmade, please be honoured and touched :P Hahahas!

(Valentines gifts which I received with love)

Photoframe from Amanda, Smiggle BFF keychains from Vivian, and chocolates from Xiaofang, Junho, Wanying, Jiamin :D Not to forget, thank you Shiwei for the whole packet of Hershey's Kisses! Hahahahas! Thanks thanks!

Side note: The moment I reached home, Shiwei texted me and said he regretted giving me the whole packet because he wants it for himself LOLOL! He was like beating around the bush by saying that I will get fat from eating that much of chocolates. PS. Those Hershey's Kisses in the picture is just part of what he gave me. I ate like five over, and my family ate another five already. LOLOL! :DDD

(More valentines gifts! :D)

Lovely chocolates from Weina (who went all the way to Orchard to buy for us, kudos to you! ^^), M&Ms from dearest Chaomin and pokercards from DJ. Okayys, the pokercards wasn't exactly a valentines day gift. But yeahs, LOL! ^^

So I spent the whole Thursday night preparing my present for DJ, and I neglected Amanda. D: I'm sorry Amanda, I got add something in your present to make it bigger! I'm sure you will like it, you are such a glutton. Hahahas! :DDD

(Chocolates with little notes on it)

(The end product which I think is very pretty)

(A notebook to write down all our dates)

It wasn't very fanciful as compared to what DJ gave me. But yeahs, I did spent my whole night on it until I didn't have time to do Amanda's. Must appreciate it horhs! LOLOL!

PS. I love you truckloads Manda! <3 

So time to reveal what present I received from him... /drum rolls/

(Sweet-smelling roses!)

Gah, first time in my entire life that I received real roses from somebody, so I'm pretty touched. LOLOL! :D && he got my favourite colour, pink! Side note: I will love to receive baby blue roses someday, it looks pretty and not as common. I like to be unique, :P I kept smelling the roses, it has a pretty and calming aroma. Ohgawd! I'm not weird, just excited (:

(Super sweet card hand-drawn by him)

He spent four hours on it. Kudos to him! :DDD He is freaking artistic can! The red colour part is all done using a G2 red pen. Not using marker to colour it, but purely just a mere red pen. Omg. No wonder he took four hours! Super got patient sia him, if it's me, I think I will probably just give up halfway. >.<

(The inside of the card)

So he said, the real roses will wither, so he shall draw me one that won't wither. Again, the above artpiece is done using just a G2 red pen. It is freaking pretty!!!

So after I ended my CCA, he came over my school to fetch me. I ate some tuna pastry earlier during my break in CO already, so I'm not hungry. But he haven't eaten anything the whole day :/ So we went to the AMK hawker centre for his dinner, while I ate my laoban. ^^ Yumyum!

Side note: That Junho arhs, I cannot tank. He was on his way to Goodnews Cafe to grab something to eat whilst I'm walking up the stairs towards the CO room. So I asked him to help me buy something from the cafe tooos. So he was saying, since today was valentine's day, he shall gave me some discount. So I smiled widely at him and say thanks. && he actually replied, "I say discount only arhs! NOT FREE HORHS!" Bangwall. LOLOL! He charged me $1 only. Hahahahas! :DDD

Back to DJ. So because it was already quite late, after dinner, he sent me home straight. We played daidi for awhile at the void deck (I'm pretty sure my parents won't come down at that timing cause they not dinnering outside with their friends, LOL) :D He taught me how to shuffle the cards, I got improvement! I shall show you one day, Amanda! I am a professional, :P

Another thing that 值得我一提. Jojo and Chio super sweet can! I don't know what Jojo gave him, but Chio actually wrote 14 letters to her where he gave her everyday till valentines day. Ohgawd, super sweet! I'm jealous, hahahas! Moreover, he cooked breakfast for her on valentines day. He actually practiced beforehand. Not bad chio, you have grown up to be a real man! :D

So Joting's clique got jio us for some candle-making workshop on Friday. (I think we grown closer these few days when Kaiyuan and Evelias went to join the orientation camp, and Weina being away with Yinzhi most of the time, leaving only me and Amanda 自身自灭). I was pretty touched by their invitation, this shows that they are willing to make up with us. (We probably have some misunderstandings these few months which my clique don't really know what wrong have we done). But yay! :D What a meaningful valentines day!

My valentines day was great despite having the burden CO. I enjoyed the company of all my dearest friends, all the dearest people around me. Thankyou for making my valentines day such a great one. It was the best so far in my whole entire life.


想把小星星 排成爱的图形
为你的天空 点缀一些惊奇
即使像流星一闪而过 寂寞也情愿
不求你看见 只想为你发光永远

No comments:

Post a Comment