[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Even broken glass can sparkle in the dark.

(Ripped from Tumblr)


Hmm, last Sunday, I went to visit my ex GP teacher, MrOng, at his house with my classmates. I was a little 不爽 that day, because there were so little people who turned up. Some people (I'm not going to name anyone) said they were coming, but in the end, they super last minute then informed me that actually they decided not to go after all. Worst still, there are even people who didn't even bother to reply me to say that they had plans last minute. Zzz, despite a class of 23 people (including Algernon and Jiale), only a mere 11 turned up. Gawd.

Anyways, it was still enjoyable still. :D Kaiyuan and I were having difficulties trying to interact with the youngest kid Ean (I think that's how they spell his name). He was only one year old, hence he is still quite shy around strangers. Hahahas, it is normal for kids to feel that way. Anyways, after a small chat with MrOng, the rest decided to play the wii with Ethan (eldest kid). He super hilarious, cause he died too often in the game, and Mr Ong was calling him a "hindrance". LOL! ^^ Laughters and joy everywhere, what a great day!

I learned how to play Reversi, won Amanda in the game (Y), but lost to Jojo. Nevermind. LOL, Elsa (middle child) came home in the midst, and Tingkiat, Jojo and I decided to play abit with her. She gave us stickers, whoopee! :D #happykid96 So with this, I summed up my beautiful Sunday.

After visiting Mr Ong, I realised how much I missed GP lessons with him. I'm never going to complain about the huge pile of GP homework that he gave anymore. Because I had met an even worst one - Mr Bell. T.T Annoying!!!


In the rain, the pavement shines like silver.
All the lights are misty in the river.
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight.
And all I see, is him and me forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment