[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, February 21, 2014

Every love story is beautiful.


(Ripped from Tumblr)


I was surfing through Tumblr and I came across this quote. I find it to be quite true. So to be honest, these few days, many things happened, and it brought back memories of the past. Recent past of a certain person. Yeahs, I admit I took you for granted in the past. In the blink of an eye, one year had passed and everything became memories, then I realised how much I actually missed those moments. 

I figured we had drifted apart quite alot now. You are not that same person whom I used to know. Your attitude, your values and principles had became a little 'distorted'. Alright, I'm exaggerating but yeahs, this is the impression that you leave me now. I started to wonder if this is because of the hurt I inflicted on you, or purely because you had an attitude change. But whatever the reason is, I hope you will stop whatever you are doing and start thinking rationally and logically. Yeahs. I'm sorry for what happened in the past, but I will not regret my decision because I still believe that that was the best outcome for both you and me.


It has been said and done,
And every beautiful song had already been sung.
But I still believe that your sweet melody will play on and on,
You will shine the brightest among all the twinkle stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment