[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, February 21, 2014

Thinking of you makes the world looks like a fairytale.


(Ripped from Tumblr)

So this week was a great one because I have four days of school only, :P Mwahahahas! Finally a break from all the stress that were piling up on me. T.T I will die under the heap of stress manzxc, and this is only Term 1. Haish, :3

How I wished I had enough time to do my own stuff, such as daydreaming. I like to daydream, who doesn't? Alright, I know it is very unfair for me to complain that I am super exhausted and stressed, when others have it harder than me (ie. more lessons). But still, I am really exhausted. It is as though my rubber band (elastic potential energy) is going to be stretched to the maximum soon. 

So I had tray return project with my darling PDG 09/13 and our juniors OG 09 on Wednesday at some Bukit Merah hawker centre. P.S. Bukit Merah is so freaking huge with plenty of hawker centers. T.T I was a little unhappy on that day itself, because somebody decided to anger me early in the morning. I was rather irate. I shall not mention names. #nicegirl I dislike her way of doing things, and her whinings, which are made worst if she was with her boyfriend. Arghs. There is always a limit to everyone's patience.

Anyways, I went "Eggs & Berries" after the project with Amanda and Kaiyuan,  located at Westgate, Jurong area. It was freaking expensive but super nice and filling! LOL!! :D Great heart to heart talk session, and thank you guys for being comfortable around me and opening up to me. 

(Over the Rainbow, ordered by me)

(The retarded Kaiyuan with her delicious mushrooms)

(Bur sotong, Amanda, eating Egg Benedicts)

Hahahas, lunch settled, :P TYPO was on sales as well, and we bought notebooks for ourselves. LOL! :D 3 for $10 for the thin A4 notebooks and 3 for $15 for the thick ones. Quite worth it and pretty at the same time! Suits my taste! ^^ The three of us spent nearly $100 that day, ohgawd.

Although at times there may be awkward times, especially during our lunch, I still appreciate and cherish the these little moments. I enjoyed the two of your accompany, (y) Love you all truckloads!

By the way, today was considered to be terrible because I was scolded by my erhu teacher aka conductor, and I even got Shiwei into trouble T.T Because of my inability, he was scolded for not practicing that particular song. To be exact, he was insulted. My conductor scolded him with tons of harsh words, and my heart ached at those words that he spluttered. Arghs! Sorry sorry! It was partially my fault D:

I absolutely abhorred my CCA.

Thank god my CCA section mates were considered to be quite bonded (as compared to my secondary school). It was great to know that you have somebody there for you. Somebody to back you up, somebody to help you when you are in need. Woohoo!~

I think I became closer to Shiwei now, and drifted away from Junho >.< Just some little thoughts of the day. Hahahahas! :D


Love me or love me not.
I picked up the flower petals,
And then I watched them drop
to the ground once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment