[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I am the diamond you left in the dust, I am the future you lost in the past.


(Ripped from Pinterest)


Seriously. Sometimes I just don't get life. Why is life so complicated? Why must everyone drag me into their lives? Why don't I have a say in my life? Why must I live to your expectations? Why can't you just let me do whatever I want and lead my own life? Why why why why why?


I'm so fucking sick of Chinese Orchestra now. Seriously. Is it my fault that I couldn't play well? Is it my fault that I simply just don't have that musical talent in me? I'm so freaking sick and tired of it. I dread CCAs nowadays, and that feeling has worsened ever since last week I got a scolding from my conductor aka my section teacher. I was looking forward to Wednesday, where I can happily welcome the J1s into CO. But now you have to drop a bomb and tell me to prepare for an erhu test after the celebrations. Why?! Omg, I think I put too much pressure on myself. Alright, I still didn't practice any everything at home. But please tell me where to find time to practice. I ain't smart, I need to dedicate more time for homework, I need to put in more effort on my studies, and yes I do procrastinate many a time, but tell me who doesn't?

I hate my CCA. Seriously.

I guess I will prefer having more lessons than to attend a single CCA practice. Omg. Arghs! I hate getting scolded by people. Don't put any expectations on me just because I had played erhu before, for four years to be exact. I didn't say that I was an expert on it. I didn't say that I am a diploma holder of erhu. Just treat me equally with the rest alright. Don't add on to my stress. I already had enough of it.



Stars twinkling in the dark gloomy skies,
Sparkling like diamonds to cheer up the skies.
But sometimes, stars too feel exhausted and tired,
And they stop sparkling anymore.
A melancholic tune fills the air, and the
Skies turn dark and gloomy once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment