[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Even if the sky were to fall, I know I'd be safe and sound in your arms.

Happy Belated Birthday to my little sister! (y)

Hahahas, I'm sorry your card is still in the making. I absolutely have no time to make it before your birthday. Hahahas, it was my blocks test week x.x It was fortunate that your birthday lies on the day of my last exam. LOLOL! I am able to go home early to celebrate with you. Hope you like the presents that I prepare for you - hello kitty portable charger, high waist shorts and fruit paradise pie. They cost a bomb alright! Hahahas!

(Ain't this charger cute?)


(Cute packaging of Fruit Paradise)

(Yummy Fruit Paradise slice that costs $8.85)

Hahahahas, hope you enjoy your birthday thoroughly. Hehes! :D Early birthday celebration for her at TungLok Buffet Restaurant (I forgot whats the actual name). My first try at a Chinese Buffet Restaurant, LOL! :D Hahahahas!


(Crisp fish skin and jellyfish)

(Dimsum!)

(Sushi, porridge, beef etc)

(More dimsum!)

(Yi Fu noodles! Yumyum!)

(Desserts!)

Sorry that my pictures don't make the food seem appealing. Hahahas, wrong camera angle and my camera just sucks simply. LOL! So yeahs, I'm looking forward to my birthday as well!

Anyways, had a small dessert date with my lovely poop, Amanda after blocks on Wednesday. Sweet chocolate lava cake from Chocolate Origin! :D Simply irresistible. Believe it a not, that's my virgin experience of lava cakes, and Chocolate Origin. LOLOL! :D I ought to enjoy myself after the blocks are over, but apparently with the piled up tutorials that were waiting for me to complete, I became more stressed. I deserve my break okayys. Arghs! ~!@#$%^&*()

(Chocolate Origin! ^^)


There is something about the way
the street looks when it just rained.
There is a glow off the pavement,
when you inch towards me.
In this moment, you put your eyes on me.
Capture this moment, remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment