[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spotlight shining, it is all about us.

Okayys, this is going to be super random. LOL! :D Was scrolling through my phone's gallery and I came across these pictures. Hahahas, I need to clear my gallery, LOL! Cannot take anymore pictures because my SD card is full. Wts.

So the restaurant for the day.....

/drum rolls/

The Famous Kitchen! :D

The place where I ate to celebrate the end of last year, and to welcome the new year 2014. (: Okayys, that's like three months ago already, but still. LOLOL! :DD

(Their drinks have the bubbletea feel)

Side note: Don't ever order the Aloe Vera drink, very disgusting. Heng, it was not me who ordered it! :P

(I forgot what chicken is this, but not bad lehs! :D)

(Prawns in the salty egg sauce or something like that one)

One word to describe: Delicious!

(My usual favourite: Sambal Kang Kong)

(I don't know what vegetable is this, all I remember is that the sauce is simply irresistible!)

(Lastly, 重头戏, we have the crab!)

My favourite. Omg, no words can perfectly described my love for seafood, especially crabs! I am drooling already whilst I typed these. LOL, ohgawd. Somebody please. I need to satisfy my cravings for crab now.

Anyways, I ought to slap myself now. T.T Had been doing some online shopping instead of revising. Not shopping for clothes (I believe in trying on the clothes before I buy, which you can't for online shopping, so yeahs), but I had been shopping for some craft related stuff. LOLOL!~ Ordered some chops and ink pads and washi tapes and stuff. Can't wait for them to arrive! Woots!~ Was contemplating whether to order some kraft paper for my card-making, but yeahs. I stopped myself, LOLOL! :DD && since my sister's birthday is round the corner, I had been looking out for her birthday present as well. Settled for a hello kitty portable charger, hope the present arrives in time for her birthday, LOL! Then I bought a bracelet for myself also. I think that's all. I hope. Omg, :3 I can't remember what I bought.

By the way, I went a little crazy over Pandora nowadays. Ohgawd, was looking at the charms and everything. Why so pretty! Freaking expensive, arghs. One charm costs average $50. Got $40+ ones, got $100+ ones as well (those limited edition ones). Ohfreak! 我要!! 

Back to studying. Let me analyse how Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is related to exchange rate! LOL!~


Take my hand, I'll teach you how to dance.
I'll spin you around, won't let you fall down.
Would you let me lead? You can step on my feet.
Give it a try, it'll be alright.


No comments:

Post a Comment