[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Don't let good times slip by unappreciated.



Marble Sounds' The Time To Sleep

You're falling in a lower gear
A little rest is what you need
You're rolled up on the seat
Your arms around your knees

We met by chance, talked on the phone
We kept in touch
I took you home
Sure, it proves we get along
And it will only get better from now on

We found a place to which we drive
And I offer you the time
To sleep - to dream
To wake up when we arrive

Right moments come out of the blue
But when there's one it's up to you
Even when the time was up I couldn't stop
I was floating all day long


Not my favourite song, nor is it on my replay. However, I found the song lyrics very meaningful. Hahahas, :D So yup, it's up on my blog. LOL!

My personal interpretation of the song is that the girl is tired from her current life. She is slowly slipping into a state of depression. So one day, the guy met the girl, and they get along well, sending her home and stuff. He let her rest, one thing that she needed the most. He saved her out from depression. Love is blossoming, and there is a whole new start to a new relationship. Love makes one light-hearted, makes one feel like floating in the air, makes one feels as though she is in a whole new place with a fresh start. 

So love does do wonders. LOL, :D Such a simple love story, yet the song lyrics perfectly described such intricate details of this love story. Yup, it is worth to share. Alright, that's all for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment