[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, March 20, 2014

The letters in my book are dancing as they form your name.

(Ripped from Facebook)


Good day everyone! :D It's Friday! Woohoo!~ No music lessons for me tomorrow as it is the term holiday. Finally I can rejoice in the Friday's atmosphere, like how everyone does (Pshh, I used to dread Fridays because there are music lessons on Saturday). Hahahahas! :D

So anyways, just had a short meet up with W just now (I decided to change his name from DJ to W) LOL! :D Ate breakfast together at Lot 1. Okayys, it is damn weird, we ate desserts early in the morning. Hahahahas! Hong Kee Dessert Shop (something like that one), and we ordered carrot cakes and almond mix with sesame paste. Woohoo!~ What a good start!

Then I went to buy LaoBan (hehes, CCK's branch opened already) for supper for my family. Hmm, so thoughtful of me! LOL! :D Can't wait for a dessert laoban date with Christel and Yanlin someday. Hahahas!

The CO outing later was cancelled due to slow response. I don't know whether to throw confetti and celebrate, or to emo in misery. Hahahas, I'm not in the mood to go out because I have to study (as usual ~!@#$%^&*), but at the same time, I felt bad for Wanying because she wanted to organise this outing for a bonding session. Hahahas, after block tests alright, Wanying! :D

By the way, this post is a shout out to my dearest poop, Amanda Seah, who decided to disappear for the whole of yesterday, and I reckon today a well. Earth to Penguins! Have a break, have a kit-kat. LOL! :D Don't push yourself too hard, it is okayys to have a break sometimes. I don't think you will be reading my blog any moment till the block tests are over, but ohwell. Hahahas, :D

Alright, I'm in a relatively elated mood because I get to watch my TV drama for three days after what seems like eternity (dinner dates and CCA caused me to miss my 7pm shows, arghs!) So ta-da, back to studying. I really should buckle up, and stop mistaking dot product as cross product. I memorised wrong formula, and was chided severely by Shiwei. LOLOL! :D

Till then!


Lying down together on the lush grass fields,
I want to show you a hidden secret of mine - the night sky.
Cause the night sky is filled with
Stars and comets and planets that
Nobody else has seen yet.
I want you to be the first to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment