[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, March 8, 2014

I'm waiting for a moment like this.

Went for a little window shopping yesterday and I saw some pretty bags that I'm totally in love with. Ohgawd! However, the fact that they are branded bags rendered me helpless as I couldn't afford it (as if my mummy will buy for me). Hahahas, but still, it don't hurt to do some window shopping rights? Hehes! 

Presenting to you....

Carlo Rino! :DD


Their bags are pretty! They offered a wide range of styles, but for me, I like these kind of bags, very sweet-looking and demure-like. Hahahas! :P However, I won't carry branded bags around luh. Not my style. LOL! 

These bags are plain and simple, totally chic!

A Carlo Rino collection!

Wow, can flip one! It's like you own two bags, :D Good!

Don't really like the colour, but the design is nice!

Alright, enough fantasizing. Hahahas, back to homework! /sobs/
All pictures above credit to milliondollarbeauty.blogspot.com


Everything changes, but beauty remains.
Something so tender, that I can't explain.
Well, I may be dreaming but I'm awake now
Can't we make this dream last forever?
I will cherish a moment like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment