[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, April 3, 2014

A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.

Reality Check: 12 more days

Okayys, I promised to upload photos of my birthday celebration dinner date (advanced) with W. LOLOL! :D Soyeahs, we went to feast at Korean BBQ Restaurant, that is located at Toa Payoh. Hahahas, it was a buffet but I didn't eat much. I have such a small appetite nowadays, ohgawd. LOL! ^^

(One of the rare pictures that we have together)

(Raw meat that looks gross here, LOL!)

(Steamboat with ramen!)

So yup, sorry for the lack of photos. Hahahas! :D So the birthday present that I received from him was nothing grant, but something meaningful. He actually made a video for me. LOL, filled with all the pictures and everything, which he took 3 hours plus to complete. He too sang a song for me. LOL, he said he will be giving me more gifts from Taiwan; I'm definitely looking forward to it! ^^ Cheers!

P.S. He will be gone for three weeks to Taiwan. Gah! Furthermore, I don't have 4g now since I exceeded.... Wts!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, today was an e-learning day for me. LOL, no school! Whoopee, but tons of stuff to do. >.< So many videos to watch. I'm not sure whether I should cry or laugh when I couldn't access the LMS Maths video. LOL, if I can't access, means ... I don't need to do it! :P But quite bad, because I would have to catch up later on. Arghs!!

So today had a short catch up session with the beauty, Xiaofang. Ohgawd, it had been such a long time since we had a proper date! LOLOL! :D Four years down the road, and many more to come! Hahahahas! Cheers to our everlasting friendship!

(Pardon my retarded face)

So today was meant to be an early birthday celebration for both Xiaofang and me. (Her birthday is four days after mine, LOL!) We reckon that we will be too busy during schooldays, and hence we decided to push it earlier. Hahahas! :D 

(Menu for Manna Story)

Yup, we went for lunch at Manna Story (Dhoby Ghaut). Believe it or not, I had Korean meals in two consecutive days. I'm going to be so broke, omg! :D Hahahahas!

(Appetisers!)

They do not have a range of appetisers, unfortunately x.x Unlike the Korean Restaurant that I ate with le clique in JEM last December holidays, they provide 12 bowls of appetisers! The kimchi and the seaweed are daebak, I miss eating kimchi! :P But I need white rice to go with it, LOL!

(Before)

(After)

Alright, it just looks disgusting here. LOL! :D That was black bean paste by the way, since I cannot take spicy, and Xiaofang said the chilli flavour is seriously spicy (and she is someone who could take extreme spiciness, LOL!). So yeahs, inside there are rice cakes, fishcakes, noodles, ramen, dumplings, and many more! Hahahas, the soup was great (although it seriously looks damn unappealing). 越喝,越好喝! Woohoo!~

Then we bought "I love Taimei" bubbletea also, and I ordered 'Super Caramel Tea', LOL! :D Super sweet, although I ordered 50%. I should just order 0%, haish. What in the world am I thinking ehs :3 Then we went Bugis to walk walk, and I bought a cheese flavoured cup noodles because it looks interesting to me. C'mon, who has ever seen cheese flavoured instant noodles?! Hahahas! ^^ What an eye-opener!

So we slack awhile in the Illuma, before heading home. Fell asleep whilst standing and doing my work, so at a point in time, my worksheet actually slip off my hands and boom, scattered to the floor. Embarrassed die me. LOLOL!  

So yup, that ends the day for me. Two advanced birthday celebrations, and I'm looking forward to more. Hahahas! :D Woohoo!~ I can't wait!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

&& lastly, just to show you guys, the AJCO poster for our upcoming concert! :D It was a job well done, it met my expectations. Hahas!


(AJCO Concert Poster)


Break a bone, got me on my knees.
You break my heart, just to watch it bleed.
I can't stand the way you're smiling.
Yet I can't stand the way I'm lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment