[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, April 6, 2014

While the world wasn't built for humans, we were built for the world.

(Lousy phone quality)

Went for a musical a few days ago. Okayys, nearly three weeks ago already. LOL! :D Lightseeker! Free tickets from Kaiyuan, whom I'm grateful for. Hahahas, because the tickets are not cheap.

Speaking about Kaiyuan, get well soon alright! :D
P.S. She broke both her wrists, arghs.


(Tickets for the musical!)

Many muscled men and pretty ladies for me to drool for. LOL, not literally, of course. But hey, what a sight! :D It is not everyday you get to see six packs and pretty faces. LOL! 


(With my pretty little sister)


Enjoyed myself thoroughly for the musical, because it is my virgin musical. Hahas! :D Cheers to more musicals to come, though they are priced at a very high price. LOLOL! :DD

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, cheers to the end of my music lessons! (: Now that it is already my last official lesson (last week), I kinda miss it. Arghs, I miss my teacher, Teacher Winnie. I miss rushing for lessons. I miss waking up early to practice my music in the morning. Ohdamnit. :3 I will be back after my A's to continue learning grade 5 (teacher's grade). Yep, quite a waste to just let it go. /inserts 'Let it Go' song/ Hahahas! :D I should at least attain teacher's grade. LOL! :D This is the eighth year of my music 'career'. Can't believe all these years had just zoomed past like a rocket, so quickly.


(With le lovely teacher)

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, and I promise to be back after A's! :D Thanks for believing in me, thanks for understanding me, thanks for encouraging me. Thank you for these 8 years, I will cherish the times we shared.

P.S. My friend has lousy photographing skills. Bangwall!



Lost is how I'm feeling lying in your arms,
When the world outside is too much to take,
That all ends when I'm with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment