[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Silence those harsh words.

I guess I'm a nobody. A nobody with no special talents in any areas. Yup, that's me. So thanks for letting me see so clearly of myself. I guess, all along, I had overestimated myself.

(Ripped from: lovethispic.com)

Hahahas, if you guys said those words just hoping that I will feel bad about myself, you are wrong. The one and only talent of mine is optimism. I am not that easily defeated. Watch me.

Please Junho, think of yourself first before you speak. You can't even play well in erhu, so stop saying that I don't have the skills. At least, I am better than you, no? && Kiyee, shut your ass up. There must be something wrong with you hence you are NOT GIVEN ANY POSITION in your secondary school CO despite being the BEST PLAYER. And yes, I can affirm that you have attitude problem.

To my dearest current GP teacher Mr Adrian Bell, no words can describe how much I 'adore' you. I guess this is the second last straw.

I don't care if I don't have any talents or the brains to study, but I'm happy being myself and that's all that matters. But still, thank you for those harsh words, because you guys had just motivated me to work even harder.

Lastly, I just wanna say how much that you guys
suck
for being insensitive.

P.S. I saw yeeying smirked during the period when Bell are scolding Evelias. So yeahs, you can jolly well join the others in my blacklist.



Did time stop again?
Is it going to fall asleep like this again?
Staring blankly outside,
I'm thinking about you with my eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment