[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What keeps the world spinning, is the gift of love.

Be my lullaby.
只想对你一个说 goodnight.

(Ripped from Pinterest)


Gah, W flew to Taiwan today already. Kinda felt weird because I can't text him like how I usually did. >.< So not used to it. Faster come back! Hahahahas! :DD

So yeahs, today Kaiyuan came back to school with her cast, LOL! :D Welcome back! I kinda miss her laughters and the noise that she produced. LOL, ^^

Before I end my post....

Daily check: 7 more days

Woots! :D The long-awaited day is reaching very soon, in one's week time! Hahahahas! So super excited! LOL! I'm going to sing K with my Hmmm clique! Looking forward~


From the day we arrive on the planet,
There's more to see than can ever be seen.
There's more to do than can ever be done.
There's far too much to take in here.
But the sun rolling high through the sapphire sky,
Keeps great and small on the endless round.

No comments:

Post a Comment