[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Smile is the shortest distance between two people.

Went for a little CIP session with my dear mates, Poopy and Weina, (: Hahahas, 'Project Samaritan" is a project initiative to help the needy families living in the Yishun area. Students from AJC, both the interactors and the non-interactors, went door-to-door to collect canned and dried food from the residents living in Yishun. We then pack these food into bags to pass to the needy families, benefiting them. ^^ (y) Cheers! Felt a sense of achievement after everything. Hahahas, it feels good to be able to help those in need. LOL!


(My delicious lunch)


(Weina's very-big-portion lunch)


Hahas, Weina and I went Northpoint that Japanese foodcourt place for lunch. I had seafood garlic rice in stone pot (I don't know what they are called), whilst Weina ate some curry chicken omelete rice. Hahas, Japanese curry is sweet, I like <3 LOL! Lunch was scrumptious. #happykid96

Then I met up with bestie Vivian for a study date. LOL! :D Found a nice place to study (athough it is quite far, but it is a nice environment for people to study). Hahahas, we forgo our movie date for studies okayys!


(I really did studied!)


(Vian hard at work)


I did only 3 questions for electrochem, ohgawd. Super unproductive, because I kept getting stuck at the questions >.< But still, the aircon was on full-blast, and I was sitting on the sofa with super big table. LOLOL! :D It is truly a nice environment to study, hehes!


(My birthday presents from her)


It is actually quite similar to what Poopy gave me for birthday. Just that Vian's letters are shorter. LOL! :D It is actually for me to read whenever I'm feeling stressed or depressed. && there are only 16 letters because she ran out of paper. LOLOL!~ 

But kudos to her for her pop-up card. I guess she really put in a lot of efforts to do it, because it is quite difficult to cut, especially alphabets. LOL! :D I tried before and I nearly vomited blood because I absolutely have no patience cutting those delicate alphabets x.x


(Pretty girl)


(She spammed my phone with her selfies -.-)


Hahahas, study is a must. But first, let me take a selfie.

LOLOL!! :D That's the trend nowadays huh. Hahahas, :D I'm grateful to have such great friend, who came all the way to Bukit Panjang from Seng Kang. It is really far, from purple line to circle line to green line to red line to LRT. LOLOL! :D Loveyou truckloads!!


(Dinner at Wanchai)


Fish fillet baked rice, together with iced yuanyang with a scoop of ice cream in it. :D Whoopee!~ I miss eating baked rice! 


(Selfie during dinnertime)


Hahahas, ohgawd. Thanks for everything Vian! :D Despite being classmates for 2 years, we barely talked. LOL, :D I also don't know why we suddenly become close in JC. We ain't even in the same JC, hahahas! :D Joke. But still, I appreciate your presence in my life. Thankyou. <3


She is staring at the bottom of her glass
Hoping one day she'll make a dream last
But dreams come slow and they go so fast
It was just an instant moment, that instant.

She closed her eyes,
and maybe one day she'll understand why
everything she touch surely dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment