[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.

A quote that Poopy showed me yesterday.

(Ripped from Pinterest)


But I can't seem to cheer up.

My mind is in a twirl these days.

Sometimes, I wonder if I did the correct thing. I don't like people to feel dejected. I like people who smile brightly. But these days, you have been so so so cold towards me, that I'm starting to worry. I had never seen this side of you before. You have always been all smiles, as if joy is infused into your life. But now, all you do is give me one-word replies, as if the last thing that you want to do now is to reply to my texts.

 I know, you needed some time to get over it. I will give you time. Hence, I  will just let everything be the way it is now, despite feeling annoyed at your one-word replies. It was my bad. I'm sorry to inflict so much hurt on you. But I still feel that it is better to end now than later.

My life is in a mess. I realised, no matter what I do, how much thinking I spent into doing something, I never fail to screw things up. Yup, I hate myself for that. I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say except sorry. I'm still sorry.

Stress has been getting into my head these days. Stress over everything, from CCA to studies to friends to relationships. I'm going to break down soon. I hate my life.


Staring at the ceiling in the dark
with the same old empty feeling in your heart.
Cause love comes slow but goes so fast.
You can only see him when you fall asleep.
But never to touch and never to keep.
Because you loved him too much.
So much that you diverted all your attention
and thought you had feelings for a another him.
But, it is all just a mere illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment