[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, April 26, 2014

We will drive until the city lights dissolve into the country sky.

"Eventually all the pieces fall into place... Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason."
-Sex and the City




Damn it, I cannot concentrate on doing my work. :3 Having a headache trying to sell my AJCO tickets (5 more to go) and the funfair thing (not to a large extent, but it is still something that bothers me), on top of my homework :3

Yeahs, everything happens for a reason. She is annoying. >.< (I actually used a worse adjective to describe her initially, but I changed in the end). Sorry for being crude, but I just felt that she did not pay attention to the minor details. Which is causing a huge problem for us now :3 Sighpie. However, we should all believe that eventually all the pieces will fall into place. 船到桥头自然直. Haish. :3

So yeahs, this week remains as a mundane week for me. Everything functions as per normal. Except that he is more willing to talk to me now. At least, he did attempt to add a smiley at the end of his messages. I couldn't ask for more. Thankyou. (:

Sighpie. Been stressed up big time by CO again T.T They are going to do the seating arrangement next week. Help! :3 I don't want to be arranged to sit inside, but at the same time I don't want to sit outside as well. >.< Dilemma. 

Count down for CO concert aka my last day of CCA: 22 more days
I hope these 22 days faster pass. I really hate my CCA T.T

Anyways, if these few days, you feel that I said or did something wrong, just tell me. Sometimes, I am too insensitive to my surroundings. Cause I usually speak without thinking :x Which is bad, arghs!


I thought all that I needed is there
I had faith on all these love and words
But yet, it all came down to empty promises
And I realised, my life is all just a lie

No comments:

Post a Comment