[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, May 30, 2014

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you.

Credits: www.polkadotbride.com
Olivia and Eric wedding photos


I was surfing the net and I chanced upon this gallery of wedding photos. The photos are simply too enticing for me not to post. LOL! :D I like this kind of pastel feel, LOL! :D I can't exactly describe what exactly is so great about these photos, but I just love the colour tones and contrast. Hahahas! :D Great photography skills!


Hahahas, :D Let's go picnic soon! I was suddenly reminded of a clique outing (with Lixin, Stacy, Krista, Yanyeng and Shermaine) during my secondary school days. We picnic-ed and flew kites at Marina Barrage. Woohoo!~ The sun was scorching and I was sweating like a pig, but still it was a fun day. I miss those days...


Now you see it, now you don't! :D Hahahas! This wedding proposal by the couple was very sweet. Gives me the Disney princess feel. Won't it be great if my boyfriend would do something similar when he propose to me. Okayys, I think too far. Hahahas! :D But this sure is romantic!



Tea time! :D I would yearn for a day with tons of 'me' time, where I can spend the entire day lying down on patches of green, reading my favourite book. Perhaps it won't happen in Singapore, the weather is too hot for one to stay outdoors for long. LOL!~

Enough fantasizing. Enough daydreaming. Now back to reality. Sighpies. Anyways, I would like to end off with a birthday wish for my dearest Secondary friend, Ivan. (: Happy Birthday dude! It was great to know you. Five years of friendship and still counting. Hahahas! Whatever I wanted to say is in the text already, but still happy birthday alright! :D Hope you have a blast!


But we're running through the fire,
When there's nothing left to save.
It's like chasing the very last train,
When we both know it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment