[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, May 25, 2014

My thoughts will echo your name till I see you again.

Continued...

(Le lovely clique)

P.S. I find this photo very symmetrical, LOLOL!
Hahahas, I just totally insulted myself :3

Hahas, thanks le clique for coming down to support me! :D Hahahas, loveyou guys to bits. Thanks for the lovely flowers (I'm not going to name any flowers again, I will dig a hole to hide my head if I named it wrongly), LOLOL!! :D I appreciate you guys, and I know babypoop did something as ridiculous as to wave her hands madly in the air during my performance so as to attract my attention but to no avail. Hahahas, embarrassing little girl :P Thanks for babypoop's encouragement messages to keep me going throughout this tough period (tiring, I mean). YAY! You are officially loved by me!

(My girlies :D)

(More pictures with le clique!)

Hahahas, just to let you see more of my chio face, LOL! :D Check me out in my CO costume (it so doesn't suit me), hahahas! :3

(Davier and Vivian)

Hahahas, next up. Thanks le handsome junior Davier and pretty bestie Vivian! :D Hahahahas, Davier ought to come support me since I went for his NYCO concert. LOL! Thanks for the sweet-smelling roses, smell damn good. Hahahas! You guys damn retarded, you all actually fell asleep in the middle of my performance when you guys are 'suppose' to know how to appreciate Chinese music since you all are from Chinese Orchestra for at least 4 years! Super long sentence, ohwell. (: To be honest, I fell asleep while practicing for the concert before. LOL! Oops!

(Stupid Munpin)

Kudos to my vice-president, Sek Mun Pin, for managing CO well. Hahahas, my Vice-President for years (he is my VP in Secondary school tooos). Annoying little brat, you are a burden. :P Hehehes!

(My dearest employeeee, Victoria)

Hellooos Victoria! :D Long time no see, heh. I lost the pink monster that you gave me, :( Please forgive me! Hope you enjoy the AJCO production. I'm sorry that I couldn't made it for yours, I was quite busy that week. Sorry employee, do know that Boss still loves you a lot! <3


(My eccentric friend, Ivan)

My Secondary 2 table mate, (: How are you? I'm sorry for the frequent late replies, but I'm really thankful for you not dropping me as a friend. Thanks table mate, I hope you are doing well in NJ with your burden H3 maths. You are a philosopher, I swear. You never fail to give me advices, and I sure miss your teasings. Hahahas, to be honest, I was freaking shocked when you told me you joined Chinese Orchestra as a CCA in JC. Thanks for your lovely rabbit plushie (my belated birthday present), I love it tons! Cheers to more years of friendship! :D

I thoroughly enjoyed myself throughout this whole period. Okayys, I'm lying, I dread the practices and the scoldings by my conductor who is also Huqin's teacher. Hahahas, thanks AJCO for giving me such a wonderful experience. P.S. This is the first time that I'm performing in Singapore Conference Hall (I only went there twice for SYFs).

From strangers to close friends. I will miss my CO mates a lot. <3


There I was again tonight,
Forcing laughters, faking smiles.
At the same old, tired and lonely place.
But the walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy,
All vanished when I see your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment