[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, May 23, 2014

Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life.

(Super blur photo of xyz girls)

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

Hahahas, my AJCO concert 圆满结束 on the May18, Sunday. (: I have been having mixed feelings about it. I felt relieved to get rid of this burden CCA (no more late nights home, no more late dinners, no more trying to keep myself awake late at night to complete my homework that are due the next day). Yet at the same time, I felt the feelings of 舍不得 to leave my CO mates. >.<

Especially during the period of intensive trainings (approximately 4 to 5 days a week) during the 2013 SYF period and 2014 concert period, I think I spent time with my CO mates so much more as compared to my own family. Hahahahas, :D You guys are like a second family to me. Aww, do feel honoured if you are reading this. Hahahas! ^^

I am thankful for my fellow CO mates, who took great care of me during my 2 years in AJCO. And not to forget both my wonderful seniors and awesome juniors, who make life more interesting for me during those dreadful practices. ROFL! :D I love you guys truckloads! <3

(Dinner before the actual concert day)

Hahahas, I had a great dinner and great accompany on the last day of rehearsal. (: It was a little difficult to find seats for 14 in any restaurants or fastfood outlets, and we went wandering all over Northpoint Shopping Centre for what seemed like eternity. Finally settled for Pastamania at approximately 9pm. Hungry die me. Hahahas! (:

Full of crap and nonsense on the dinner table, as we shared stories and jokes. Junho was an idiot, seriously. LOL! :D

(Junho and moi)

Hahahas, since we are on the topic of Junho, here is a photo of us after the AJCO concert. LOL, thanks for being a stupid joker who always come up with retarded stories, but your epic face is enough to create laughters in practices all the time. I will miss you quite a bit, hahahas (: I mean, we sit beside each other during dazus and all the late MRT trips home. Thankyou for being such an annoying but awesome friend.

(Muntuen and meee)

Hahahas, my beloved retarded junior with a glimpse of idiocracy never fails to crack me up. (: Only became closer to you and your twin sister (Munen) like a few weeks ago, but I'm thankful for your presence in my life. P.S. I put your picture first because I think I looked the nicest here. Hahahahas! :P But hey, be honoured okayys!


(Me and Munen)



Hahahas, I had a hard time trying to differeniate between Munen and Muntuen, but yeahs. I managed to discover a trick to differeniate them, only recently. But seriously, I think they look super alike the first time I met them. Hahahas, anyways to the both of you, don't be disheartened for not getting into the AJCO exco (hahahas, 我是过来人). I'm sure you will do fine in CO, jiayous! I will miss you guys! :(


(Kiyee, Chaomin, Kangwei and beautiful me)

Hahahas, the picture a bit dark arhs. && since when Kangwei became so tall?! LOL, thanks for being constant bitches, I love you guys to bits. Although I was a little upset with Kiyee that past few weeks, but still, I guess I will miss you because after all, you are the first junior that became close to us. Hahahas, and the only junior who have somehow became one 'clique' with the J2s. LOL! :D

Thanks Chaomin and Kangwei, I miss your stupid jokes and the gossip sessions that we share. Hahahas! :D Thanks Chaomin for lending me your makeup, hahas. I think Chaomin, Kiyee and I really suck at putting make-up. We were stuck in the toilet for hours before rehearsal on the actual day of concert. T.T LOLOL!

(Xue Er and me)

Hahahas, this girl is good. Hahahas, (: My junior who sat beside me for the whole of dazu sessions this year (before they decided to change me to beside Shiwei a week before the concert). A diligent girl, I know she really practice erhu hard at home. (I don't, LOL!). Hahahas, if I can, I will support her to be the Section Leader, which she decline because of the stress implications T.T I will miss the times where we 相依为命, hahas. Trying our best to play the songs when our star players, Shiwei and Mingda, are not around during the practices.

(Eileen and me)

I'm not very close to her, and I even felt that she was super cold to people at a point in time. But during these few weeks, I think she really opened up a lot. Hahahas, (: Still not close to her, but I think she quite pretty. Okayys, no link, but yeahs. (:

(Back to Kiyee)

Hahahas, I will miss you okayys. Because you are shorter than me when I'm donning my sports shoes. Hahahas! :D Idiot 1.53m, must jiayous in CO okayys! Hehes, I will miss the constant bullying that we suffered by Junho and the rest of our CO mates. Hahahas! ^^

(Muntuen, Xuezhen and me)

Hahahas, I think I looked pretty here also. LOL, bimbo much. Anyways, jiayous Xuezhen! :D Don't feel dejected as you are the only one who is new to the instrument, but continue to strive hard. I'm sure you can surpass Jiyao hahahas! :D Sorry, but I'm not a fan of Jiyao, who always ran off in the middle of practice to sleep? :/ I don't know. He always vanished into thin air. LOL!

(President)

And not to forget, thank you CO president, Xinze, for managing AJCO well. I wouldn't say that AJCO is efficient in doing the tasks assigned, but still, I know it is pure hard work to manage such a big group of people. I think we have around 80 people? I guess. Hahahas, kudos to my handsome president! NOT, although many people think that he is nice-looking (I mean, look at the amount of confessions he get on AJC confessions)... which I don't think so. :P

(Junho and Xinze)

How gay can you guys get? LOL! :D Missing my gay friends already. Hahahas! && look at Shiwei's reluctant face below. ROFL.

(Xinze with Shiwei)

(My beloved seniors, Yushan and Kiayuen)

Hahahas, my annoying section leader of 2013 Yushan and a noisy senior Kiayuen, both came back to help out for the concert as performers. Hahahas, I miss my seniors a lot. LOL! :D Especially Jermaine, Xuanpo, Clarissa, Jiaqi and others. Hahahas! (: Loveyou guys!

I will post more pictures later, because I need to get going already. Stupid college day, made me travel all the way to school to clap hands for the J3 awardees? Wts. Waste my time. :/ Four hours, I can do a lot in four hours. Arghs. Not counting my travelling time, of approximately 2hours.


Legend: xyz means xianyuezu (comprising all the erhu, zhonghu and gaohu) :D


Lately, I've been losing sleep,
Dreaming about the things that we could be.
But baby, I've been praying hard,
Said, no more counting dollars,
We'll be counting stars instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment