[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tipsy of love.

(Dessert Story with babypoop)


This post is dedicated to my babypoop because she kept complaining that I never update my blog recently. LOLOL! :D So yesterday, my afternoon PE was cancelled because I passed NAPFA (together with Xingyu and Weina). I went home to bathe first before meeting up with my babypoop. 


We went BHG to grab her wallet. YAY! :D We have couple wallets now. My is red whilst hers is turquoise. Hahahahas! :D Besties for life!

Then I introduced her to this lovely dessert store, called Dessert Story. Quite expensive, but it is affordable if you share with someone, and that's precisely what we did. Hahahas, champagne grape snow! :D Damn delicious but I'm not a fan of the grapes. LOLOL!~ Glad that my babypoop loves it!

Then met up with bestie Xiaofang for dinner @ Bishan's Ajisen.

(Her gyoza and my baby octopus for appetizers!)

(Xiaofang's kimchimu ??? pork ramen)



(My seafood ramen!)


Hahahas, Xiaofang always order weird stuff. LOL, long time since I went Ajisen because most of my friends are not a fan of them. I'm neutral, hahahas! But quite expensive ($17.50) , my wallet is crying now. :3


(Me and bestie Xiaofang)

(Xiaofang ft. my weird face)

Hahahas, went for the NYCO concert yesterday (Monday, 12May) after dinner and I enjoyed myself thorougly. Glad that I made it in the end, because I was actually contemplating for a long time before my decision. LOL! :D

I was trying to avoid some people (my previous clique and my ex actually), but how unlucky I was. T.T When I was on the escalator to the Singapore Conference Hall (SCH), I spotted RenJun, Shiyi and Yuhe in front of me. So I decided to face behind (trying to avoid their gaze), and I saw Jones with his classmates. Wow, what a small world T.T

Then I spotted my gay friend, Bryan (from AJCO) when we were crossing the road. LOL! :D Me and Xiaofang went over to chat. Hmm, it was great stepping inside the SCH again. Memories of SYF flooded my mind, both my Secondary 3 and last year SYF. Hahahas! :D


(From left: Munpin, me, Xiaofang and Esther)

Zhonghuarians re-united!

Hahahas, trust Munpin (current AJCO Vice-President) to wear our AJCO tee to NYCO concert. My president, Xinze, is worst. He came in AJCO tee, PE shorts, sports shoes whilst carrying a shoe bag. DAMN SWAG.

Hahahas, great to see my previous classmates and schoolmates! :D Was damn shocked when I spotted ShiHui playing the drums (she was previously in GuZheng) and she was damn good at it! She is very animated and I kept my eyes on her during the whole song by the 打击乐. Woots! :D No picture because I'm close to her, LOL!


(With bestie Vivian and junior Davier)



Great job Davier! :D Me and Vivian were so proud of you!

P.S. He is the main reason why I went NYCO concert. I knew him during our ZHCO camp, I was Secondary 3 that time. Hahahas! :D I was the faciliator for his group, and it is all thanks to me that we won the whole competition held during the camp. Hahahas! /flips hair/ LOLOL!

Hahahas, a idiot junior that always bully me x.x ROFL! Anyways, hope you like the yellow orange-ish daisy that we gotten for you! Although you are not my direct junior (he plays suona, not erhu), but still, I am thankful for your presence in my life. The constant bickers that we often have over social media platforms, hahahas!

Talking about daisies, there is a florist over at Bishan (beside NTUC). So I was buying my flower there with Xiaofang. Xiaofang grabbed a rose for Jocelyn and I thought roses for a guy would be very weird. So I settled for this pretty looking flower which Xiaofang claimed was a sunflower. Then after my purchase, I asked the florist what flower did I buy, and she gave me a deathly stare, saying it was a daisy. T.T LOLOL! Sorry, I'm bad at recognising flowers. I only know how a rose look like.

Side note: They have this super pretty blue rose. The colour was magnificient, omg. I would have grab that if it wasn't for Davier being a guy. Hahahahas! :DD

(With Jocelyn)

My ex-good friend. Hahahas! :D We had a mini sub-clique in the past, consisting of me, Xiaofang and her. Hahahas, but what's past is in the past. We don't even talk now. Arghs, awkward much when I see her. Anyways, I really avoided Stacy and Lix when I saw them at the backstage area. >.< I turned away. LOL!

Anyways, it was hilarious to see the whole tanbo section (AJCO) at the concert. Yeahs, they had a section outing at the concert, I ROFL at that. Hahahas! :D

(With Vivian)


Davier's photography skills are horrendous. This is the only good one among the ten million shots that he took (99.9% of the pictures are blurred). Hahahas, P.S. That Vivian took the daisy everywhere with her to take pictures. T.T Hahahahas! But the more I look at the daisy, the nicer I think it is. That vibrant colour, hmmm... :D


(A selfie of Davier)

I shall dedicate the last photo and paragraph to him, since he was the main reason why I went to his concert. Hahahas! :D See, this is what I meant by poor photography skills. LOLOL! Anyways, great job to Davier and the rest of the performers! It was an awesome performance put up by you guys, especially the encore song. It was absolutely daebak!

Hahahas! Look forward to AJCO concert bahs. 18 May 2014, Sunday @ the Singapore Conference Hall. See you there! We will work harder to present the best experience to you guys!


This place was definitely paradise

But as I walked in, it turned into a steep cliff
I'm all alone in this strange place.
Everything has become black and white in a split second.
The repetition of meeting and saying goodbye.
This is a not a process of maturing,

but a foreshadowing for the next goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment