[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, May 15, 2014

The tears that fall unknowingly are love.

#throwback to my belated birthday celebration dinner

Hahahas, :D Went East Coast's Jumbo for my birthday dinner, and had a great time there. LOL! Seafood is the best! Oops, did I just made you salivate? :P

(Duck with mango, and scallops)


(Seafood fried rice)

(Sambal kangkong)



(Salted egg prawn)



(黄金螃蟹)


(Chilli crab)


Hahahas! :D It was damn nice, the mango duck was my virgin experience, and it is up to my expectations. LOL! :D But my favourite, crabs, are the best that day. Although the 黄金螃蟹 was a little dry, but the chilli crab made up for it. Hahahas! What a scrumptious meal!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went AMK's Gelato with Vivian before my tuition (I think two weeks ago) for a ice-cream date. Hahahas! Super annoying, made plans to go Wimby Lu but it was closed on Mondays. Then we decided to go Braddell's Creamier. But it turned out that Creamier was closed on Mondays as well. Fortunately, Gelato was opened...

Lesson learnt: Never choose to eat desserts on Mondays

(Tutti-Frutti Icecream Sundae)


Chose some exotic icecream flavours, such as honey malt or something like that. Hahahas! :D It was great, unlike Baskin Robins. Oops, their exotic icecream flavours, such as cotton candy, are just plain weird.

But considering their ice cream is relatively cheaper than Gelato's, the ice cream was worth the price. Just do not choose exotic flavours. Stick to the usual chocolate flavoured ice cream, they have plenty of assorted chocolate ice cream for you to choose from. Hahahas! :D

Tip of the day: Remember to only visit Baskin Robins on Wednesdays with a pink item (pink pen, pink bag, pink water bottle, pink phone whatever) and you can get 2 scoops of ice cream at $5 nett. Hahahas! :D I think this deal is still on, I'm not sure. It has been a long time since I visited Baskin Robins because I'm not a fan of them. LOL!

Anyways, back to Gelato. I'm not particularly pleased with the service there actually, long story I lazy to type. Hahahas, nor did the appearance of the ice-cream dishes attracts me a lot. I mean, look at this:


(Ice-cream waffle)


The ice cream is nice, salted caramel flavour, if I'm not wrong. But the whipped cream :/ I don't know, this whole dish looked kiddy. LOLOL! :DDD But it was the service that discourages me from visiting that branch again. Yes. No more AMK Gelato waffle dates for me. Hahahas!


Even though time is passing by,
I want to go back to that time again.
Although I tried hard to find everything
that exists in your memories, I ended up crying.
My tears stopped and I laughed.
I'm waiting, until I can breathe again.

Even though time is passing by,
I want to go back to that time again.
Although I tried hard to find everything
that exists in your memories, I ended up crying.
My tears stopped and I laughed.
After leaving you alone, I'm wandering again
with memories that I can't seemed to erase.

No comments:

Post a Comment