[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, May 19, 2014

Wake me up when everything is over.

"If I could give you something in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realise how special you are to me."


(Ripped from Pinterest)


This will be a short post because I am very busy these few days x.x Hahahas, although the Chinese Orchestra concert was finally over, but it took up my entire weekend, forcing me to rush homework now. Arghs!! But yeahs, I'm totally not in the mood to do anything now. /holidaying mood on/

LOL! :D Anyways, I finally had a chance to catch a real basketball match today. I mean, first hand experience. Hahahas, I usually only get to watch such exciting matches on the TV. Hahahahas! :D Although AJ lost the battle against HC, but still I know our AJ school team has put in all their best efforts already, and I'm glad to announce that you guys will still be the champions in our hearts! :D Especially babypoop's. /winks/

LOL, :D G-O-O-D-J-O-B! #TeamAJ Hahahahas! :D Don't be disheartened, but continue to strive for the best. At least you guys achieved second place, and that is great already. A failure means nothing. We learn from mistakes and experiences, so as to better ourselves for the next tough fight. Yeahs, jiayous!

Anyways, I finally finished all my A's SPA exams! :D Cheers! All was fine, hopefully. Hahahas, I did checked through everything thoroughly, although Chem's was a bit of a rush. >.< Nearly couldn't finish the paper, but I did in the end. Just hope that I am not stupid enough to make any careless mistakes. LOL! :DD

Will blog more about my CO concert in the next post. Do anticipate, many pictures coming your way! :P Just joking!


Baby you can just say goodbye.
Just turn away, just walk away.
Baby you can let me go
Because being with me hurts you more.
All the love that you gave me, just take it back.
I'm not going to shed another tear,
I'm just going to let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment