[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, June 23, 2014

Hate is easy, but love takes courage.

Yes, I know I had Dayre-d about this before, (: Hahahas, but this is an extension to it. LOL!

So yups, today was a big day for daddy!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Loveyou millions! <3

(Salted Caramel Cake from Prima Deli)

Thanks Daddy for your conditional love for me throughout my eighteen years of life. We may not be that close, but I'm still thankful for the care and love you showered me with. Thanks for pampering me and putting up with my temper (often short-lived :P). Thanks for getting the stuff on my wishlist (unlike mummy who will stop me at buying anything). Thanks for driving me to the MRT station everyday. Thanks for all the little things that actually matter a lot to me. Really.

I'm not good at expressing myself (okay, I'm just shy), but do know that I still love you alright. I appreciate whatever you have done for me. Thank you once again. I love you truckloads! <3

P.S. Sorry for not uploading any pictures of myself, because my fringe is freaking screwed up, and I looked like a weird duck. Self-confidence zero.

(Lighted up)

I seldom buy cakes from Prima Deli (only their waffles), so I am actually looking forward to eating their cakes. Being my excited self, I actually went online to search for the cakes after deciding on Prima Deli. A wide array of yummy and pretty looking cakes appeared on my screen. Too many choices, and I had a dilemma trying to choose one cake for my Daddy. 

Then, I chanced upon this Salted Caramel Cake as the cake of the month June. Yes, it is calling to me. And since it is a new creation, I decided to take that. I took the standard size (since there are only 4 of us), and since it is June's featured cake, there is a promotion, and I got the cake at only $24.60 (: Cheers! Budget barbie much. LOL!

The appearance of the cake is just so-so, not to my expectations. And the spongecake is too 松 (oops, I don't know how to describe it). I prefer those spongecakes that are light and fluffy, because they always make me feel light-hearted after savouring them. :P Lastly, I can't really taste the salted caramel flavour. T.T

But this is a surprised-fill cake, LOL! (: There are hidden chocolate chips in the cake (something that I didn't expect - okay, maybe it is because I didn't read the description of the cake before ordering it). And yes, for those who are on a diet, this cake has less cream than most other cakes. Hahahas! :D

Sorry for harping on and on like a naggy old woman on just a cake, LOL! But I figured that perhaps this might be useful to you in the future when you are going to order cakes! (: Hehes!

So I will end off with a 'I love you' to my dearest Daddy.
Sarangheyo! <3


Like the clouds covering the sun
Like the spring that melts the winter
Will I be able to forget you?
Will I be in less pain then?

No comments:

Post a Comment