[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Head up, stay strong. Fake a smile and move on.

(Ripped from mamagiaspiti.blogspot.com)

Felt guilty that I couldn't make it out with my clique x.x Had a fever since yesterday, and I'm feeling terrible. Yes, really terrible. My head is spinning. This morning was feeling better, but I am visiting the doctor in a while after my lunch x.x

I think I ate too much, LOL! (: Sighpies.


(Gelateria Italia with Huiqi)

Ice-Cream Waffle once again with bestie Huiqi last Friday! (: This time, with flavours Hazelnut and my favourite Rum and Raisins. Hahahas, I think my photography for this is daebak. LOL!! First meetup with her since million of years ago. 

Then met up with her on Monday again for a short table tennis session, (: Hahahas! Omg, it has been so long since I last played table tennis. My favourite sports since after O's. Hahahas! Went SengKang Sports Complex (my usual place), and saw Gary and Shawn tooos (they went gym). LOL! :D

(Lunch at Pizzahut)

Hahahas, went Nex for lunch after table tennis. Pizzahut once again. :x I actually forgot to take picture of the X-men pizza LOL! Introducing to you, the Chicken Promodo (I don't know how spell), featuring our Lychee Sparkles Drink and Emerald Sparkles Drink (green apple). Hahahas! I'm officially sick and tired of Pizzahut now. LOL!

Went Kovan again to bowl, but apparently the bowling alley closed down?! Bangwall. Went Serangoon again (Braddell Heights CC) for a singing session (Vivian said there is a KTV there), but we walked away because it is bloody expensive.

There is nothing for us to do, so we went AMK to walk walk. Saw Xiaofang studying with her friend at Coffee Bean and we wore the same shirts LOLOL (Secondary 3 classtee), hahahas! (:

(Chocolate Origin)

I hereby declared that Chocolate Origin is too sweet for my liking, so this will be my last time eating this. LOLOL! :D Because Huiqi didn't tried before, and I didn't want to just watch people eat, so I grabbed a cup for myself tooos. Hahahas!

Went home for dinner because I am officially broke. LOLOL!

&& I ate my own ice-cream bread on Tuesday after lunch. So I guessed food overdose and as a result, I had a fever. Arghs! I'm off to bed, goodnights world! (:


Touching him is like realising all you ever
wanted was right there in front of you.
Memorizing him was as easy as knowing
all the words to your old favourite song.
Fighting with him was like trying to solve
a crossword and realising there's np right answer.
Regretting him was like wishing you never
found out that love could be that strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment