[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, June 16, 2014

You are my source of sunshine.

Since poppyflower is complaining that I didn't update my blog...
#latepost #throwback

My official AJCO Farewell Ceremony
28 May 2014


(We tried to squeeze everyone in. We tried.)

Hahahas! I'm not sure who is missing in the picture, but I doubt is full strength. I cannot see Jiyao though (I think he was already busy eating) and Junho accidentally cut out Mingda x.x

(Front)

(Back)

Hahahas, I am proud to have written 19 cards for my dearest CO mates and juniors! (: Took me ten days and ten nights to write them. -exaggerating- Hahahas, 40 mini polaroid cards from TYPO that costs approximately $12. The pictures are not that nice, and I'd preferred Kaiayun's, but at least these are the childhood favourites, Mickey and Minnie! <3 Hahahas, anyways check out my tiny minute handwriting. LOL!

(With my Section Leader Wanying)

Ahhh, the photo turned out to be dark, and I'm lazy to go edit the brightness and constrast, so ums yeahs. Deal with it. LOL! (: First photo dedicated to my favourite Wanying! First friend made in AJCO, who also happens to live just a few blocks away from me. Hahahas! (: You sure are committed to CO because you are NEVER late. LOL! I love you to the moon and back again! <3

(With the new Section Leader Mingda)

Hahahas! (: My retarded junior, who took out piggy bank to return me money. LOL, I cannot never get enough of your retardedness and epic faces in all our CO pictures. Hahahas! (: Thanks for everything, and jiayous! I'm sure you will excel as a section leader. Work hard, and I know you can make it for H3 maths! LOL!~

The rest below are not in order. LOLOL! :D

(Junho the 鸟先生)

Hahahas, yes. I cropped this picture because I wanted to hide the fact that I'm standing on the stairs. LOL! (: But we look super awkward here. LOLOL! Gah, stop playing and start studying, you kukushit! 

(Cards made by Junho)

And check out his second batch of cards. Psh, I'm in the first batch, so my cards not as nice. Gah. Idiotic much. Hahahas! (: Yes, I'm jealous. :/

(With Muntuen)

Hahahas, the picture not I edit derhs! (: Yet, I still look so effortlessly pretty. LOL, joking! But cheers to MunTuen, one of my favourite junior in the world!

(With Munen)

Hahahas, Munen, yet another favourite junior. LOL! :D I have fun with you guys, <3

(With the Twins)

Hahahas, I'm in the center of attraction yo! (: Limelight!
Anyways, I'm already the center of attraction in my whole section because I'm like the only one in our whole section to wear PE, besides Panda (Jiyao).

(With my 5.5years of CO mate, Xiaofang!)

With Chaomin
I looked like a monster here. Or should I say, pedophile? :3 LOLOL!

With Kanggggwei.
I hate this camera angle. I really do.

(My 接班人Xue Er)

(Super retarded Kiyee)

(Shermaineee)

Hahahas, somebody wrote in her card that she looked glamorous and calm and composed when playing the erhu, whilst Junho always has a panicky look in his eyes and never fails to sweat like a pig while he tried to follow up. Something along this line. LOLOL! (: Funny max please! 

(Shiwei)

He slided down so I appeared taller. LOLOL! (: You took great care of me during all CO practices, especially during dazus. I thank you for that, but nothing else. :3

(I seriously cannot tank Junho)

(Quiet XueZhen)

(With UuEn)

(YunXuan)

Hahahas, (: Initially thought that she is weird, now still thinks that she is weird. But nonetheless, I'm glad to have you as a friend.

(President Xinze)

Arghs, super tall sia him although I'm actually standing on the stairs and he is not. LOLOL!! (: Be honoured! I saved the best for the last. Hehes!

(My goldfish junior YunXuan)

My secondary school cum JC junior who is not in the same section as me. Hahahas! (: Noise pollution sia.

(Mr Shy Guy, Hanwei)

Hahahas, I still remembered how Shawn described you. The awkward looking guy, who dares not talk to girls. LOLOL!! (: Can't blame him for coming from a guys school. Hahahas!

(Group Photo 1)

(Group Photo 2)

(Woooooo!~)

Check out my board, handmade with love by the juniors. LOL! (: Many pictures, especially unglams (I will remember you for this, Kiyee!) on my board. Hahahas! I love you guys! <3

(A random shot)

Last but not the least, throwback to my AJCO Concert!

(Concert with my conductor cum teacher)


LOL, my words getting shorter and shorter, I realised. I'm getting lazier x.x LOLOL!! :D Have a great day ahead!


So tonight is ours, tomorrow isn't. We're stuck in between.
I understand there's no hard feelings, even though I have to leave.
But give me just one night where the world will go missing,
when we're together with no distance from you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment