[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, July 25, 2014

Beautiful minds inspire others.

TGIF peeps! :D

Get well soon Kaiyuan! Anyways, this idiot was feeling unwell that she didn't come to school today, but she didn't inform us or anything. Arghs. But still, get well soon! I will take it as you had a severe migraine and you forgot to tell us. Hahahas! :D

So I had a great day with Poppyflower and Evelias @ Saybons today after lecture today. I had been wanting to try their crepes for very long already, but didn't manage to find the chance :/ And finally today, I had the honour of eating such great cuisine with these lovely people. :D

So we ordered two crepes (Strawberry Seduction and Smoked Salmon), Seafood Bisque (soup) and a cup of iced tea, :D Approximately $6 each, hahahas! I shall keep my reviews short and sweet because I'm quite lazy. :P Well, I find the crepe a little dry and the fillings quite little, x.x Yet their soup tasted so scrumptious that it managed to win back some points. :D




P.S. My fringe is pretty much screwed up, sighpie.
P.P.S. Find the second crepe. LOL, that Poppyflower nice one. (: She camouflage the crepe very well.

So I shall dedicate the rest of the post to my lovely dear Poppyflower. (: It is our friendsary last week, 17 July. (The date was created by her using her own formula LOL)

Hahahas, so I am glad to meet such a great friend in my entire JC life. Although she can be very noisy at times, with her naggings and all, she helped to keep things in check. Hmm, how do I phrase it? She is like le clique's mama (be happy that I didn't use the word nanny :P), encouraging us, motivating us, every time.

She will be like, "I want to do homework liao. Stop playing cards!"

Hahahas, :D She is such a joy to be around. Thanks for everything, for understanding me, for allowing me to confide in you. You have been just like my soulmate, and a very precious one. Just to let you know, I will always be around. When you are having troubles or whatsoever, don't keep them bottled, you can share with me. :D Don't forget, I'm a future psychologist. Hahahahas!

"Beautiful minds inspire others."

Stay happy, stay optimistic, before you can inspire others, and make the world a better place to live in. Cheers! :D


Enjoy the little things in life
because one day you'll look back and
realise they were the big things.
-Kurt Vonnegut



No comments:

Post a Comment