[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, July 18, 2014

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as much as you live.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

TGIF! :D A Fridate with my lovely Huiqi bestie! :D Went Pastamania for dinner, before heading over to KFC for a mini supper thing. LOL! :D Nahs, I didn't eat a lot. I maintained, :P

Anyways, it was a real great catch-up session with her! I missed her so much, hahahas! :D We chatted about many things, from schoolwork to friends to exams to families, practically everything! She is my soul mate, someone whom I can confide in.

By the way, I think you guys had enough of my ramblings about results rights? :D Hahahas, so this time round, I'm not going to say much about it, because whatever I'm going to say is probably going to be repetitive. I mean, what else more can I say when my results has been like this since the start of my JC year?!

I'm not feeling emo, I had been past that stage. :D I'm trying to find a new method of studying, in hope of it being more effective than my usual's. Yup, so these few days, I have been diligently studying in school with Poppyflower. (Y)

Anyways, just a quote:

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."

The world is not a wish granting factory. There may be many things in life that doesn't heed your wants. But nonetheless, keep your spirits high, maintain that positive mindset, smile always and be happy! :D Because when you look beyond the imperfections, you will suddenly feel relieved of your burden, and happiness will come naturally. It's true!


There's a thing called love,
That we all forget.
And it's a wasted love,
That we all regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment