[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hold me tight in your arms, pull me to your embrace.

Mundane lifestyle strikes again, and my life is still dulled with repetition. There is nothing for me to look forward to in life for now. Sighpie. Perhaps the only thing that I'm really looking forward to, is the end of my A's. I really can't wait for A's to be over, for all these exhaustion to be over, for all the stress to be over, and welcome life-after-A's with wide opening arms.

Anyways, after tuition last Saturday, I had Creamier with bestie Vivian for lunch. Yup, dessert for lunch. How does that sounds? :D Pretty great huh?

(Mine)

(Vivian's)

I ordered waffles with Earl Grey Lavender ice-cream, whilst Vian ordered Butterscotch Almond. Hahahas! :D The Earl Grey flavour was still great as ever. Had a taste of their Gula Melaka and Thai Milk Tea ice-cream flavours, but apparently they don't appeal to me. I figured the Gelateria Italia (I hope I didn't spell it wrongly) is still the best because they have more variety of ice-cream flavours to choose from.

For people who like crispy waffles, I suggest you try Creamier's. For those who like soft and chewy waffles, Gelateria Italia is your choice.

Tip: Creamier ice-cream scoop is much bigger than Wimbly Lu's.
According to Vian and Xiaofang, LOL! :D

(Lemon Cherry Pie)

Hahahas, this small-looking pie is like ~!@#$%^&*() sour. LOL! :D The first mouth taste harmless, but as I savoured it further, at some instant moment, I suddenly tasted sour on my tongue, and the sour feeling lingered on in my mouth. Arghs, but their sour is quite nice actually. LOL! :D

When you are studying, take a break, have a lemon cherry pie! Hahahas, this is a great way to make you stay awake whenever you felt sian of studying. LOL! The sourness can shook you awake, leaving you to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Hahahas, sounds exaggerating? But this is actually how I felt after trying it for the first time!

Sorry Poppyflower for enticing you, :P Hahahas! Next time let's go cafe-hopping together! Alright, my next aim shall be either Wimbly Lu or Lola's Cafe. My instagram is forever flooded with pictures from these two places. LOL! :D I'm egg-cited.

(#throwback)

Hahahas, anyways, throwback to the recent June promotions, the 1-for-1 Starbucks drink, which I got it with Poppyflower and Weina. (: Strawberry cheesecake and Tiramisu flavours. I actually packet one home for myself and one for my sister, so don't misunderstand and thought I drank both cups myself. LOL! :D I'm ain't a glutton.

By the way, I have a new dream. Perhaps I could be a 美食家, LOLOL! :D Because I like to eat and explore new food outlets. But I should stop eating these atas food. $$$!!


"You'll meet her, she's very pretty.
Even though sometimes she's sad for many days at a time.
You'll see, when she smiles, you'll love her."

No comments:

Post a Comment