[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, July 12, 2014

But his love is still in me, like a broken arrow.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

So on Tuesday, which is also the first day of school after the MYCTs, we had University talks and our civics module, (: The two hours long university talks are boring, and I'm trying to get myself awake, knowing how important universities are to me. But hey, they are seriously boring -.-

Then we had civics module, I chose Personal Protection together with le clique, Yanlin and Yeeying :D It was great fun learning all these super wonder techniques, that do not require strength to defend yourself from your attacker. We learnt pressure points and really cool moves! It was fun trying out on Poppyflower. LOL! :P

We played basketball during the thirty minutes break. And I realised how much I missed playing basketball during our PE lessons last year. LOL! :D It was quite fun and enjoyable playing with my dear classmates!

Anyways, we are learning volleyball now for our current J2 PE lessons. Mr Tan is leaving us for his re-service, I wonder which teacher will we get now. :/ The previous relief teacher was ~!@#$%^^&*() I am truly traumatized by him. I really enjoy PE lessons with Mr Tan! :D

Alright, I shall not bored you further with my mundane life. Hahahas! (: Here are some pictures from Delifrance, where I had a nice meal with my babysister on Wednesday. :D


(Mini fruit tarts ft. ice lemon tea)

(Chicken Rendang Baked Rice)

So when the waitress served us our baked rice (we both had the same baked rice), the first thing that came to my mind was "It was small. Not just small, it's freaking small!" Yup, I guess I'm feeling really hungry that day (I only had fishballs, potato cupcake and mantou for the whole day).

And the first mouthful of the chicken rendang baked rice was just meh to me. The rice is very 分散, really not nice. Hahahas, but as I savored it further, the tasty melted cheese covered the rice and the juicy tender chicken helped to score back some points for the dish.

Is something like 越吃越好吃, but probably it is because I'm too hungry that everything seems nice and delicious and palatable to me, because my babysister claimed that it was not worth it. LOL! :D

And the tarts that they served was like what its name suggested: mini. It was around the size of a fifty cent Singapore coin. Yup, that small T.T But I couldn't stop myself from saying that those tarts are 赞. How nice would it be if they can increase the size of it! And the ice lemon tea that they served reminds me of my school's Good News Cafe that ice lemon tea. Taste the same sia! Hahahahas! :D

Alright, I will end here. Look forward to my next blogpost bahs! :P


What do you do
When your heart's in two places?
You feel great but you're torn inside.
You feel love but you just can't embrace it.
When you found the right one at the wrong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment