[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, July 11, 2014

Drama is life with the dull bits cut out.

So far, I had gotten back some of my MYCTs results. My Maths paper one and my Physics MCQ, both of which I flunked quite badly in. Sighpie. Was a little demoralised, because I really did put in efforts in studying. Maybe not as much as others, but I tried my best already. I wonder what will happen to my A's. Ohno! :/

Anyways, to dear Weina who was infected with some virus, get well soon! We all miss your laughters and I'm sure Yinzhi will miss you more. Hahahas, come back to school soon alright! :D

Alright, nevermind, forget all about the unhappy stuff. We should zoom in and focus on the little things that contains happiness. Hehehes!

(Salted Caramel)

Hahahas, so last Sunday was Youth Day (and Shiwei's birthday as well), so I just want to wish Shiwei a happy belated birthday. Hope you enjoy the gift that I prepared for you. I actually gotten it hastily, so hope you don't mind. It was a Doraemon mug, quite cute alright! :D

Monday was Youth Day Holiday, :D and I celebrated it with le clique. Finally full strength! Hahahas! Went Upper Thomson for pratas for lunch, because our initial plan of dining at The Little Part 1 Cafe was closed on Mondays, and the cafe next to it Carpenters was closed as well. What luck! It took us approximately 40 minutes from Sembawang to Upper Thomson. Sighpie.

And this reminded me of the ice-cream date with Vian that day, both Wimbly Lu and Creamier are closed on Mondays as well, and unfortunately we met up to go and eat ice-cream on a Monday -.-

Anyways, I ordered a Chocolate Banana prata and a Bomb Cheese prata. The bomb cheese flavour was a little pricey at $4.50, and the Chocolate Banana was priced at $3.80. I ordered Milo Dinosaur as well, :D The pratas was quite filling, so I guess one is enough for me. I couldn't finish it anyways. Rawr!

And yep, we headed to Salted Caramel for ice-cream! :D Flavours ordered: my all-time favourite Rum and Raisins, Earl Grey and Yuzu Ginger. The ginger flavour is unexpectedly quite refreshing, :D

Evelias left early because of her Church event, while the four of us continued and ventured to CCK Kbox (no more rooms in Teoheng) :D Sang for 3 hours (the person gave us 3h 15mins) with the aircon off (spoilt, I think?), and it was quite stuffy. But hey, $11.45 for Kbox session is quite reasonable. Kbox usually quite expensive, I don't understand why is it relatively cheap over there but I will just accept it. (Y)

My throat hurts, from all those non-stop singing. Hahahahas! :D I wish for times like this again. Looking forward to our next date!


Baby, when they look up at the sky.
We'll be shooting stars just passing by.
You'l be coming home with me tonight,
We'll be burning up like neon lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment