[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

She said goodbye too many times before.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

So yup, the MYCTs are finally over!

Hahas, it was over a few days ago already, actually. Just that I got too lazy and wanted to enjoy myself by watching my drama that I didn't want to move my hands on typing my life stories on my blog. LOLOL! :D

The last paper was a major screw up, but nevermind. What is over is over, I shall not dwell on it. I will enjoy every moment now while I still can! :P Happily just finished one episode of my drama although I'm suppose to be doing my maths lecture homework now :/

So on the last day of my exam, I went Plaza Sing with le clique (without Kaiyuan who pangseh us, hmphs) T.T Wanted to catch The Fault In Our Stars (TFIOS) which everyone is saying how nice and how touching it is, blahs blahs blahs, but apparently, tickets were long sold out. Sighpie. There goes my long-awaited movie! x.x I shall live in my shell and maybe download online or rent a disc to watch it because nobody wants to watch with me. Zzz. #sadlife

But we went for a feast at Botejyu instead (I'm not sure if I got the name correctly a not) Tralala! :D A hilarious yet embarrassing session over Japanese food and the stupid waiter. Hahahas!

(Garlic Rice)

(Seafood Okos)

My phone died on me so all the pictures disappeared. I dug out these pictures from my previous blog entry LOLOL! (Because I went to eat at the same branch at Star Vista previously) Star Vista's is so much better than Plaza Sing's, both the food and the service is better.

So myself, Poppyflower and Weina had seafood garlic rice, and Eve had seafood combo which looked good. Hahahas! (: We ordered a seafood okos to share as well. The houji tea was to my liking, :D

(With my pretty girlies)

Hahahas! :D First time I showed my bangs on my blog. Gah! Pardon the holes in my bangs. It is an error by my stupid retard hairdresser. Sighpie.

Anyways, we had dessert after that. Almond paste for Weina, Durian cake for me, and Matcha snow ice for Poppyflower and Evelias, and bad service. The waitress didn't stack the snow ice properly, and before we know it, the snow ice just tilted to one side and fell all over the table, right in front of her face while we are paying for the desserts. Not bad, at least she knew that she had to clean up the mess. Yet she just left like this.

We called her to get us a new one because her tissue touched the snow ice, and it was quite unhygienic. But she just refilled the ice. Good job, I'm never ever going back to this dessert store. Count you lucky because it was a small shop and I forgot the name of the shop -.-

So this is Day 1 of happiness. Hahahahas! :D Shall update other stuff when I'm in the mood. :P Time for drama! I'm an addict -.-


The room's hush hush,
And now's our moment.
Take it in, feel it all and hold it.
Eyes on you, eyes on me,
We're doing this right.

No comments:

Post a Comment