[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, August 1, 2014

It's just a place in the sun where our love's begun.


(Ripped from Tumblr)

Sometimes, I just don't understand. Am I that insignificant?

It hurts me because I thought that we are friends. Not to the extent of super close, but we are good classmates. And on that particular day itself, you texted me to ask me about schoolwork but you didn't bother forwarding that message.

You even send the message to people you don't text, but you didn't invite your other classmates. Absolutely WOW. I'm flabbergasted. It is pretty obvious that you choose and select people to invite.

It is not because I wanted an invitation badly, because even if I get invited, most likely I wouldn't attend it as well. However, it is the thought that pissed me off. It is the feeling of being a social outcast, and the person who outcasted you are none other than someone you called a 'friend'.

Sometimes, I think that life is freaking unfair.


You're my sunshine after the rain
You're the cure against my fear and my pain
'Cause I'm losing my mind when you're not around
It's all because of you
You're my sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment