[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, August 1, 2014

Love left me a messy fracture.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Hello August! :D
A lovely month for me because there are the upcoming National Day holidays, and I'm looking forward to the 7.40am reporting time for the next five Mondays! Hehes!

FINALLY.

Although the 7.40am reporting time is peanuts to schools such as NYJC, but still, I reckoned this is a great improvement towards welfare of the student population. Hahahas! :D

Anyways, this week was a super duper great week because I had the privileged to meet some handsome guys! Angmoh hotties! :P And they are simply a few years older than me, I reckoned my bias is just 2 years older than me. Hahahas!

Introducing to you...
/drumrolls/

DIN AND TONICS



Didn't managed to take pictures with the rest because there are way too many people around, and they are rushing to the next event. But the right side is my ultimate bias, and the one on the left is my second. Hahahas! Ohgosh, they are so tall! Hahahas, and there are many more handsome ones out there, especially the conductor, the one that Poppyflower eyecandied. :P LOLOL!

They are a 'A Cappella' group from Harvard University. That's right, Harvard! Hahahas, what a great motivation for me to work even harder and aim to study there, (:

Hahahas, enough fantasizing. Back to reality.


(Wimbly Lu)


Tra-la-la! :D Presenting to you, Wimbly Lu! Hahahas! I had it for dinner with Vivian before Econs tuition on Thursday, :D Checklist ticked!

My first impression of the shop: WOW!
Hahahas, it is located at Serangoon, stood right smack in the middle of those Semi-Detached landed properties. Hahahas! :D Approximately 10 minutes walk away from NYJC, hence it is quite convenient.

Besides, it was quite a great feeling to sashay down the road as you are surrounded by these Semi-D from all sides. (I went into similar kinds of houses before, because my Erhu tutor and Jiayu both lived in these luxurious housing). Hahahas, and one particular house caught my eye, because it has three storeys with glass walls on the highest floor, and the whole furnishing looks damn pretty! /jealous/

(A close-up of the Pancakes)

(A close-up of the Waffles)

My first impression of the food: Usual lorhs
Hahahas, I'm not impressed by the appearance. I felt that they could work more on it. But the food was not bad, I quite like the pancakes, because it is unique but I must say that waffles are more filling. Hahahas! && the ice-cream scoops are a little small arhs? :/ LOL! Lastly, their ice-cream flavours quite limited. There are only 8 flavours only, and they include weird flavours such as Cheesecake and Honey Cinnamon, as plain as plain flavours such as Vanilla Bean. Ultimately, I'm only left with Rum and Raisins, Salted Caramel and Chocolate Truffles.

So what's good about the café? The pancakes are unique, you seldom see pancakes served with ice-cream. The ambience is great, the café even included a small candlelight at the side of your table, and they have people to serve you. :P It is the same price as the other ice-cream shops, $22 total for my bill.

They do sell other desserts and main courses tooos, but I think they are more famous for their ice-cream? Given a chance, I will visit Creamier instead. Hahahas! :D

Just like the sky looking like the sky
Just like the wind feeling like the wind
Just the way you are, not made up in any way
I'm falling for that beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment