[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, August 9, 2014

My best mistake was you.

Happy Birthday, Singapore! <3

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Hmm, just heard the news that my music teacher, Teacher Winnie, is pregnant. Congratulations! :D Hope to see your little one soon! I love babies, hahahas!

Hmm, and my sister is having her electone exam soon, in the upcoming September holidays. Jiayous alright! Start practicing and stop slacking! There are people who failed this exam one, don't play play! Hahahas! :D After she passed this exam, she will be the same grade as me. Hmm... LOL! :D But still, gambatte! I will be always supporting you!

Anyways, so yesterday was National Day eve. Hahahas! :D && it was also my "ex-bestie" Lix's birthday. Happy Birthday girl! Whatever I wanted to say is already in the text already (although the message is just some 客套话) :3 LOL!

(Le awesome clique Part 1)

(Le awesome clique Part 2)

(With my class girls)

All the above pictures are taken yesterday with Evelias' selfie stick! Woohoo!~ I enjoyed this great day because there was no school, (Y) Cheers!

Went Pastamania for lunch with Poppyf. Thanks for the great day! Ordered WAY too much that I felt super bloated (although I packet-ed half of my dessert pizza already), hahahas. Kept yawning when we try to do Maths summary in Macs, so we decided to call it a day and we went home straight.

(My phone quality really cannot make it)

(Strawberry Dessert Pizza)

What a tiring day.
P.S. I have been sleeping past my usual bedtime for this entire week, ohmanzxc. All my dark eye circles are appearing now. :3


Hiding from the rain and the snow.
Trying to forget but I won't let go.
Looking at a crowded street.
Listening to my own heartbeat.
So many people all around the world.
Tell me where do I find someone like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment