[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Here's to life and love.

Post National Day celebrations (10 August)
with my dearest family
@ IMM's Seoul Garden HotPot

Hahahas, I had a great scrumptious meal. Surprisingly, on such a occasion, there wasn't many people around in the mall. Hahahas, it felt kind of empty, for once. :D

(Kimchi Premium Seafood Hotpot)

(Miso Mandu HotPot)

(Hot Plate Chicken)

(Stir Fried Tanghoon)

(Kimgaru Rice)

Didn't spent too much time at IMM, because we are all busy people, trying to rush our homework and to study for the week's time practices. LOL! :D My life is as boring like that. Sighpie.

But nonetheless, I will never forget about my desserts. LOL! ^^
@ Blackball

(Icy Wintermelon Blackball)

(Blackball Signature)

LOLOL, you can see the light gleaming off the chinchow. Hahahas, was feeling damn sad because they ran out of my favourite Taro balls >.<

Hahahas, anyways went on a 1-hour-stroll in Northpoint after school today with Poppyflower, and I managed to try this yogurt shop called Berrylite. It is not bad, LOL! :D Talking about you, can you faster go update your blog?! 

Here's to life (not) and love. :D
Have a good weekend everyone!


I came across a fallen tree
and I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

No comments:

Post a Comment