[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Kindness is always fashionable.

#superlatepost

Hmm, just something that I enjoyed during my 4-day National Day holidays break. Hahahas! :D

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Ta-da!
Introducing to you

OPPA Korean BBQ Restaurant
@ JCube

The price was cheap, I guess. $18 nett for adults for weekdays lunch. Hahahas! :D There are plenty of meat, and kimchi and everything. I love their chicken and beef bulgogi! Hahahas! Give me the feel of Seoul Garden Buffet toos.


(What a spread!)

(Tons of meat available!)

(Le pretty sister)

Do the food look appetising? Hahahas! :D Short write-up because I'm busy and lazy :P Anyways, Monday (11 Aug) was Sogurt's Spam-your-Cup day tooos. Hahahas!

Check out my Sogurt cup!
Tall enough? :P I lack the skills, x.x

(Victoria's Secret Model strikes again)

Alright, back to my homework. Bye everyone, till next time! :D


Goodbye without reasons are the most painful one.
Love without reasons is the most beautiful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment