[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The hardest goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.

Woohoo! :D Finally changed my phone. Hahahas!
Though I still miss my Samsung, I think Xiaomi is okay luh. For now.
Hahahas! (: I kind of don't trust China products :/
Please survive for two years!

Anyways, it was a great day lepak-ing at Northpoint Shopping Centre with Poppyflower today. Hahahas, Koi after a long time, and I managed to hunt for my phone cover and screen protector! :D Three cheers!

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Du lu dum la! ~
So late post, but whatever :D

Hahahas, so excited that I actually had the chance to go NTU Fest (16 July). Hahahas! (: Actually I was quite lazy to move my butt off my chair and get down all the way to Padang (which is seriously quite far). LOL! But my mama dragged me and my sister because she has the coupons. Hahahas!

So the NTU Fest was like a funfair thing. There were plenty of games and food available. Hmm, I reached there late and there were long queues everywhere, and since I wasn't a fan of these games, I just spent all my coupons on food. /inserts sheepish grin/

Hahahas! :D So I went on a food spree, bought a packet of fried rice, a packet of fried noodles, 5 cans of drinks, 1 mineral water, 4 nachos, 2 muahchee, 4 otahs, 6 curry puffs, 3 mee goreng, 3 nasi lemak, 4 mooncakes. Hahahas, don't stare at me like that. We didn't finish eating everything (of course), we packet-ed home, and ate it for supper plus the next day's lunch. Hahahas!


Guess who I saw?
Chua En Lai! :D He is so funny, omg! And the pretty Julie! <3 Hahahas, not bad. There are many other celebrities around, but I only managed to see these two. LOL!! :D

LOL! But the focus of the event is...
/drum rolls/

Kang Gary!!


Hahas, oops. This is the nicest picture of him that I found already. LOL! :D I google-d his name, and many of the pictures that I found is his retarded and funny pictures. Hahahas!

Hahahas! I'm also a fan of Monday Couple! :P
Song Jihyo and Kang Gary! Too bad I saw Jung In instead of Song Jihyo. Hahahas, nevermind luh. :P

(You have to zoom in to see his face)

Got a great spot for the 'concert'. Hahahas! Right in the middle, perfect view of the screen. And nobody's blocking me from the screen (of course I can't see his real person, he too tiny from my area, LOL!)

Anyways, I am truly a #happygirl96!
Woohoooo!~


There are pieces of us both
Under every city light
And they're shining as
we fade into the night

No comments:

Post a Comment