[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, August 28, 2014

No words, just love.

When we both fall asleep, underneath the same sky
To the beat of our hearts at the same time
So close but so far away

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Hahahas, life was mundane as usual. I'm 'celebrating' my three days of study break. LOL! :D Super unproductive (as you can see, I'm blogging). :/ Ohwell. I just want everything to zoom past like a rocket. I can't wait for these three months to end!

Jiayous everyone!
Just three more months.
It will be over in a blink of an eye.

Just like how AJ PE was over in a blink of an eye.
Hahahas, can you believe it? 1.5 years of PE were just gone like the wind. I still vividly remember myself complaining how tough AJ PE is, and I couldn't bear to continue with it. I dread PE lessons, because the teachers make you do all those 'saikang' hahas, :D Running and many physically-demanding exercises, arghs! /shakes head in distress/


(Le pretty clique!)


(Omg, I cannot stand Eve with her open legs)


(The girls with our PE teachers)


(Half-a-class photo)

Yeahs, just some pictures to share. Hahahas! :D
But yeahs, I just had my last PE lesson last week.
Sighpie. I kind of miss PE lessons now, am I weird? O.o
Hahahas, I mean I miss the games and stuff. >.<

Alright, back to my studies. Goodbye everyone!
Good luck to you! And wish me luck for prelims tooos!
I guess, this will be my last post before prelims end.
D:


When we both wake up underneath the same sun
Time stops. I wish that I could rewind
So close but so far away

No comments:

Post a Comment