[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hearts are wild creatures, that's why our ribs are cages.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

"Families are like quilts; lives pieced together, stitched with smiles and tears, colored with memories and bound by love."

I found this quote so inspiring and meaningful, so I decided to share with you readers. Hahas! :D And yups, this post is on my mummy's birthday! One of my favourite person in the world. Hehehes!

Once again, Happy Birthday to my lovely Mummy! :D

(birthday cake from Prima Deli)

Fruit Paradise birthday cake from Prima Deli, bought by my Daddy. Hahahahas! :D This cake is much nicer and much cheaper than the previous one (Salted Caramel for my Daddy's birthday). ROFL!

Other than a cake, we can't do without a birthday dinner celebration as well! :D
A scrumptious seafood meal @ Changi Village!
Chilli crabs! Woohoo! :D
P.S. I realised Changi Village is another food paradise. :DDD

(Picture of me instead of my mummy, hahas!)

(A zoom-in on the crab)

(Stingray, Mixed Vege and Salad Prawn Balls)

(A delicious fish dish!)

A great day spent with my grandmother and my family. It is worth it to spend half a day out eating such great delicacies then to stay at home and mug for next day's GP prelim papers :P

Got a thermal flask for my mummy as a gift. (: Quite cute, because there is a bear logo printed on the flask, hahahas! #practicalbirthdayideas #hopeshelikeit #happybirthday

(Slice of Chocolate Cake)

Chocolate cake for my mummy by her boss! Awww, so sweet of her! Thankyou! The cake was super nice! And I shall end off with a picture of my recent study snack baked specially by my dearest mummy, :D Cranberry muffins!

(One-Of-A-Kind Cranberry Muffins)

Happy Birthday to you once again! :D
Loveyou truckloads!


No matter what you say about love
I keep coming back for more
Keep my hand in the fire, sooner or later
I get what I'm asking for

No comments:

Post a Comment