[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, September 5, 2014

This time she's gonna fix her heart and make it bulletproof.

"Age is opportunity no less than youth itself, though in another dress. And as the evening twilight fades away, the sky is filled with stars, invisible by day."
-Longfellow

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Today is an important day!
All I want to say is,
Happy Teachers' Day!
Thank you teachers for your patience in teaching us.

Special dedication to Teacher Winnie, my favourite music teacher in the world, who taught me for the past seven years. Hahahas! Thanks for putting up with my nonsense and believing in me. :D Cheers!

Thanks to MsYeo as well, hahas. Though I'm not in the least close to you, but thanks for all the efforts that you have put in for us. We really appreciate it. :D

(Selfie with MsYeo!)

Special thanks to Tony Lee, my maths teacher, as well! (: He is getting married this weekend (I swear, he purposely set this date so he wouldn't have to invite all of us since it is in the midst of our Prelims), so I wish him a blissful marriage, and 早生贵子! :DDD Thanks for being so entertaining and making Maths lessons so enjoyable.

(Check out the figurine & cute card that le clique got for him!)

(Special thanks for Poppyf for wrapping the gift!)

Once again, wishing all the teachers a wonderful Teachers' Day! :D


Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain
Time starts to pass, before you know it, you're frozen
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing

No comments:

Post a Comment