[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

But we are just stars, trying to light up the dark.

Happy Birthday Siyun!!!! :D
and Happy Belated Birthday for Marcus!

#throwback

Hahas, throwback to Wednesday of my September holidays, when my sister had her music exam at Tampines YAMAHA. She is the first candidate, omg. Good luck to her alright! We will be in the same lesson after she pass this grade. :D Hehes!

Hahahas, then since we are in Tampines already, we went IKEA. :D For once, we went to IKEA Tampines instead of our usual IKEA Alexander (I don't know the exact spelling). LOLOL! :D And we bought a new rolling chair for my mama. Hahahas!

(What's IKEA without meatballs!)

(My IKEA brunch)

And we had ice cream cones and hotdog buns after an 'intense' shopping trip. :D Their snacks are one-of-a-kind LOL! :D Cheap yet good. /thumbs up/ I love IKEA! <3

Anyways, so a few days later, my cousin flew over to London to further her studies. And I just realised, she must be damn smart. I was kpo and went to search the criteria to be accepted into King's College, and wahla! All As!! P.S. I didn't know she is so smart until now T.T Sighpie. I am so being compared to. >.< #sadlife Anyways, I'm not an green-eyed monster, so I'm going to wish you all the best! :DDD Jiayous!

(Beanstalk jelly dessert)

And so, to cheer myself up, I went to buy a bowl of Beanstalk's jelly dessert. Hahahas! :D And I find this bowl of jelly too sweet for my liking, omo. Blackball still the best, hahahas! (P.S. I'm not paid to do an advert on them, LOL!)

P.S. I find the KFC new product BBQ Cheesy Melts to be quite gross. Hahahas. It looked simply irresistible on advertisements, and so me and my sister went to try it out for lunch today. Yet to my disappointment, it is ... I shan't say further.


"A happiness that is sought for ourselves
alone can never be found: for a happiness
that is diminished by being shared is not
big enough to make us happy."
-Thomas Merion


No comments:

Post a Comment