[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hope is the heartbeat of the soul.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

What's results? Can it be eaten?

I shan't dwell on it anymore. What's over is over. I just don't want to regret when I get back my A's results. Try harder. Sometimes, when you did put in efforts in your studies, it just didn't show. The feeling is simply, terrible.

Mugging starts right now!
After I finish typing this blogpost. LOLOL! :D

By the way, just wanted to compliment my Chemistry teacher, MsYeo. :D I had a truly interesting lesson yesterday with leaf-making. Hahahahas! It reminds me of my previous Art lessons, but this is so much more interesting. Omg! /thumbs up!/


(My cute tri-coloured leaf)

(Super small and fragile bluish leaf)

Isn't it all damn cool?! Anyways, special thanks to Yiran because she taught and helped me a lot with this 'project'. Hahahas! :D

Anyways, I had a great day with le clique after my last Prelim paper this Monday. :D And this time round, we were back at Orchard (why do we always keep heading to Orchard after the exams, hahahas!)

Place: K.Cook Korean BBQ Buffet (Orchard Central)

And yups, it is a buffet lunch! (again -.-) I just had a similar Korean BBQ buffet with Vian two weeks ago T.T LOLOL!! :D Just a little sick of Korean BBQ now. Bangwall. Anyways, sorry due to the lack of photos; I'm just tired and lazy to take any pictures. And this is the only picture I have (featuring Poppyf's hand). Hahahas!


(Poppyf. trying to grill her creation)

After the buffet, Weina and Kaiyuan left first to meet her friends, and the rest of us went for a K session at Kbox@Cineleisure. Pss, I think Kbox is quite a scammer because they always charge me different prices. Wts. This time round it was $12.50 per pax for two hours. I should have insisted on Teoheng, hahahas! :D Cheap and good.

Went for a little shopping around Scape after an enjoyable time screaming our heads off (excluding me), and we all bought new toys! :D Monopod and bluetooth shutter! Hahahas, it was what my sister always want, so yups, as a noble and great sister like me, I decided to get it for her. It was mad damn cheap, as compared to other retail shops. /gasps in awe/

Hahahas, although it was just a short day spent with le awesome clique, I really treasure these memories we shared. To forever and always. <3


Because there's nothing more beautiful
than the way the ocean refuses to stop
kissing the shoreline, no matter how many
times it's sent away.

No comments:

Post a Comment